I'm Back

Okay, so I've been kind of meaning to update. (I lied, sorry). But, um, it's summer break and we have less than a month before we have to go back and I hate it. School sucks.

Anyways, I haven't updated because this story is complete crap and I'm pretty sure I've lost the parts of the story that I was working on. Um, I'm kind of working on a new story called A Blue-Eyed Stranger. I haven't released any parts to it yet, so.... I'm working on it. I'm contemplating whether I should work on it or leave it be. It's a Ziall story. (Don't get confused it's about Zach Aplin and Niall Horan). Um, and I write books (like real, actual books) and I've been working on a newer one.

Usually I work on five different ones a once. I don't know how I do it but it's easy for me. And I'm working on one that I recently came up with along with the help of a friend. So that along with about the ten-thousand other books I'm writing can really keep one from doing productive things.

And seventh grade is coming up fast and I have to get the mandatory vaccines for school or I won't be able to attend the seventh grade there. And I really hate needles. Like, they're my biggest fear. Plus I've got a hell of a weekend planned. (Btw, I have to get the vaccines Thursday and it's Tuesday and I'm freaking scared). And I have to get like 5 of them. Shit.

Ugh. Anyways, this has been a long authors note so in conclusion maybe I will upload A Blue-Eyed Stranger. Or maybe not. Hehehehehehehehe.