x VIII x

Sehun's POV

I could see her face becoming like a tomato. How cruel am I? But haha, I don't give a shit.

"No you can't!" she rejected.

"Yes, I can" I fought back

I kept getting closer to her while she kep walked backward until,

"DARLING!! I AM HOME" her mom shouted.

Her........MOM???

Both of our eyes were widened and she pushed me hard to the bed. We heard footsteps were coming. I quickly wear my clothes.

"Sweetie--oh, Sehun? Why are you here?" her mom asked but when she saw the mess, "You guys are doing homework?"

Both Heena and I nodded.

"Clean the mess before left for school" her mom said and left.

Both of us sighed in relief and then she chuckled.

"We are safe by this shit" she said.

"Yeah, but I don't want to make troubles again" I said and winked at her before left her room.

I went back to my room, took a bath and worn my uniform. After checking myself on the mirror, I left my room and went to the dining room. I saw Heena's mom serving a French toast.

"You are fast. As expected, boy" she teased and made me chuckled.

"By the way, mommy" I called and she sat in front of me. With her motherly gaze.

"Can I date Heena?" I asked.

"Of course son. I wish you could marry her" she replied and held my hands.

"Hey, hey, what's with holding hands?" Heena suddenly appeared and drank her water.

"Why? Are you jealous of me holding you boyfriend's hands?" her mom said.

"What? Boyfriend?" she largened her eyes and shot a death glare at me.

"We are official, yesterday" I said and pulled Heena's waist closer to me and gave an eye smile to her mom.

"Oh, great. At least you guys don't do anything bad" Her mom narrowed her eyes.

"No..we are not married yet" I said and looked at Heena.

"I hate you" Heena replied.

"I know you love me" I said and she sat beside me eating her French toast.

Her mom chuckled,"I am going to live in America. To look after you grandma."

"What? Why?" Heena's asked.

"She must have someone to look after her. Your uncle is busy so I must be with her. Besides, you have Sehun and I trust him" her mom replied and held my hands.

"Just leave Heena with me. I won't let her be hurted" I replied.

"When is your flight?" Heena asked.

"Tomorrow moning" her mom replied.

"Let's eat meat today. I want to have dinner with you" Heena pouted.

"Fine. Sehun, don't you want to tell your parents?" her mom asked.

"No, it's fine. They are overseas so I can live here" I replied.

"When they are back, make sure you move back too" Heena said.

"No, I will ask permission to live with you. Forever" I replied.

"For-forever?" Heena sputtered.

"It's great!! You guys can get married as soon as you graduate" her mom clapped hands.

"MOMMY!!!" Heena hollered while I and her mom having a high five.

"Kids, school now" Her mom said and took away our empty plates.

She put the plates in the sink and sent us out from the house.

"Have a goood day and don't get caught dating!" she said and kissed Heena's cheeks.

"We won't" Heena replied and we bid a goodbye to her.

"How sweeet" I teased her.

"Gross. Get away from me" Heena said and walked faster.

"Ya! Wait for me" I said and chased her.

We entered the bus and sat together. Avoiding the other students from our school star, I laid my head on her soulder. The girls in our school uniform whisper-screamed.

"Sehun" she called.

"Don't mind them" I said and held her hands.

Heena's POV

We entered the school, side by side. I could feel the stare and in the end of the corridor, where the stair was placed, Minji was waiting.

"What is this mean,oppa? You're mine" Minji said.

"Are you deaf? I've told you yesterday that we broke up" Sehun rolled his eyes and walked pass her.

We walked, ignoring the stare again and reached the class. I sat uncomfortably because of the stare and suddenly Sehun stood up.

"She is my girlfriend from now on and forever. If you guys harm her, I will make sure you guys feel how cruel is hell" Sehun said and everyone face another direction. Not dare to look at me.

....

What Sehun said has been spread around the school. And now I am hanging out with Baekhyun and Jongin in the cafetaria.

"What do you want princess?" Baekhyun said.

"Shut up, could you?" I rolled my eyes and took out the chocolate milk. When I was about to pay, Sehun took it from me.

"Thanks babe" He said and left me rolling my eyes. And then came Jongin with banana milk.

"Thanks Jongin" I said and paid.

"You, come with me" Seola, who came across, dragged me by my arms to the ladies toilet.

She pushed me until my back hit the wall hurt.

"What do you want?" I aske, hiding all the pain.

"B*tch you are strong enough, huh?" Seola said.

"Just spill it out, I don't have time to waste" I replied.

"I used to like the idea that you date Sehun, but suddenly I hate it. After watching Mark oppa sad face. His smile has faded away and he pulled out his anger on me" She said and pulled my collar.

"Daughter of a b*tch, better release it before you hurt yourself" I said. Trying to hide what's inside me. I feel like crying inside.

"What you say? Daughter of what?" She asked.

"B*tch" I said boldly.

"Nobody ever call me that before" She said and her eyes were wet. Great, I finally made someone cry.

"I am the one then" I grinned.

"Huh, you smile? Sure you can smile, but after that you will meet me in hell" She said and pulled my hand in front of the mirror before pushed me forward.

Goodbye world...

________________________________________
Kinda short yeah?

And today is 29th of February for goodness sake

This chapter should appear once in 4 years tho

Army-chingu-deul, please read my BTS's V fanfiction in my works

×sleeping gae×