highschool part 5

(the fan art does not belong to me you can find it on devianart)

Tuesday

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up at 6 am and started to draw adam for art work since i forgot to do it yesterday (drawing up aboth) i wonder how he is doing with alesa they had a good relationgship going on i hope the still do... after i finished the drawing i put in my galaxy bag and went out for a walk since it was 7 am now, i went to the same park and just sat on the swing hoping that one day i will have a normal life i mean seriously an agent a shadow knight goddess what else am i gonna turn into a UNICORN! ugh i just want to have a normal life feel what it's like to have a normal life i got out my song book from my bag and started writing a song to relax my mind "WATCHA DOING!" i heard someone yell in my ear "EEK!" my song book flew into someone hands i was too scared to even realize thaat he was reading through the song i was writing "hey give it back to me!" i yell at them but someone pushed to the ground and i felt a line of blood run thorugh my cheek "ouch!" then i heard footsteps and then it went silent i was on the ground holding my cheek and my hand filled with blood no one came by but i was snapped out of my thoughts when the first period ran i didn't even look at the person or the groups face but i know that they took my song book aaw snap wait i put my picture of adam in there i NEED to get it back right now but i need toa scarf or something to cover my cheek or i could just put my hand on it for a whole day ugh whatever someone will find out eventually..

I ran into the dorm and then into my room and searched for paper to draw adam again  until the second bell rang oh no only 30 mins i'll have to leave it and get detention i guess i walked to art class i was the first one there and i saw the teacher and decided to explain what happened to my homework and showed her the scar on my cheek to prove it and she gave me a pass slip to go to the nurse's office i thanked her and i walked towards the nurse's office and she gave me a magikcs scarf that wil heal anything in 1 week she said she made it with a magicks user named Zoey and i thanked her and told to thank this zoey for me i walked to art class to open the door to see my picture been showed and when he finished the bell rang... oh he is going to get it..

sorry for short chap guys but i will try to write a new chapter everyday :)

~Awesome