High school Part 13

Alesa's P.O.V

jin called me earlier saying that Jess was in hospital I got all the girls on the phone and soon enough we where in their mansion waiting for them to come back then the door slammed open the girls and I looked up hoping it was jess but it wasn't "oh..it's just sky" then I  heard shouting in the distance "I SWEAR SKY I WILL SMACK YOU WITH THE FRY-PAN I ALMOST FELL BACKWARDS" yep that has to be Jess no one is louder then her all the girls push past sky making him fall on the ground but then being pulled down by sky "wow you guys haven't changed" I turned around that smile I haven't seen it in a while "JESS!" I hug her "I've missed you too...old friend" as soon as we let go two figures tackled jess to the ground "OMG JESS ARE YOU OK?!" I shouted I heard her say ouch while holding her chest (where the heart is people dirty minded) she smiled "I'm fine" she tried to do a thumbs up but failed terrible then sky rolled over to her "FLOOR PARTY!!!"  then the gang all fell on the floor "if only we were outside watching the stars like we used to when we were kids" Jess said then smiled i don't know who wouldn't want to be her friend it's not just the looks but that smile it could light up the whole world  she got up  and started walking towards the kitchen "where you going Jessy" sky said to her she smirked "1. don't call me that and 2. YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE THAT EASILY" she said while grabbing a frying pan (Rapunzel reference >:P) i could hear sky curse under his breath "tsk tsk sky remember I can hear anything like how michi is trying to throw a knife at me behind my back" WAIT WHAT!!.....

Jess/Aphmau's P.O.V

I swiftly turn around and grab the knife with my two fingers just in time "geez you should work on that" I said while teleporting behind her holding her hands behind her back then knocking her out with my frying pan, hard enough to knock someone out but not to kill I think...Any-ways the guys should come soon they just went to look around the hous--I mean mansion I dragged michi onto the sofa "Alesa do your thing" she nodded and walked over to michi she started to drain every memory of me out of her until the first day of school on the school bus "there all done, I'm going to freshen up be in the kitchen if you need me" I smiled back at her I wonder if they still can't tell I'm not smiling because I'm happy...I'm smiling because someone told me that sometimes you have to put your feelings aside and just smile and right now I just feel useless so I'm going to smile because I got no hope......

Garroth's P.O.V

"I don't trust those people" i pointed out i was walking with Jason, Laurence and this guy that some how knows aphmau which his name is Aaron "geez you haven't even met them" Laurence then said i still don't trust them it's like they are hiding something "why don't you trust them" Aaron said I just realised that he has been quite this whole time " I feel like they are hiding something" I said back then Jason came from a corner and told us to follow him so we did he led us to a room it was locked "strange I saw it opened and there was a person inside oh well probably my imagination" he shrugged and started to walk with us "anyway aphmau or jess is hiding something and so are her friends--" he didn't get to finish his sentence because something came out of the locked room and knocked him out it was unreal it had inhuman speed it was amazing it only ran on the walls we were all dumb struck that about 20 secs we realised that someone or something knocked Jason out and just run away Jason started to wake up but when he tried to stand up he felt straight to the ground his leg was bleeding but how did it start to bleed now and how did that person or whatever it was knock him out and somehow managed to attack him I grabbed Jason by the arm and threw it over my shoulder (Garson) We started to walk back to the giant living room when we got there we saw everyone in the kitchen (living room with a kitchen and secret hot tub ;D ) we put Jason on a sofa since we saw that michi had fallen asleep on the other one ( sure 'fallen asleep' but she definitely did fall) we got everyone into the living room and told them the whole story aphmau kept looking at something outside of the window we "and then it came out of the room someone or something knocked Jason while he was trying to say something and they attacked him too on the leg" Laurence said all in one breath aphmau was now looking down at her hand at a bracelet i didn't realize that until now and why does it say 'Herobrine's #1 friend'..........

late chappy y'all gonna kill me but I'm sorry OK i was watching anime and i got distracted plus yesterday was my brothers birthday and i ate cake TOO much cake well I'll try to make a new chappy tomorrow and also i made this chibi evil looking aphmau with the internet of course XD it only show a little bit of it because the stupid watt pad or chibi maker would not make it the full picture but she does look evil as sure

~Awesome