meeting him

lizza pov

Thats kecyWhen i arrived at school i went straight to my locker

Thats kecy
When i arrived at school i went straight to my locker. I saw my bestii kecia but i call her kecy . "Hey boo" she shouted, i giggled "calm down im right here" i said. " do you have dance class today" sha asked as we walked to english . "Yep, do you have arts" i asked. she nodded . When we got to first period we sat in the middle. "Settle down students , we have a new student, jaxon koshy." I looked to see the most beautiful ceature. "Damn" kecy mumbled. we locked eyes, god those ice blue eyes. "Please take a seat and stop having a stareing contest with miss taylor." I blushed whille the class laughed. I tuned out the teacher and thought about those eyes and the owner. The bell rung signaling lunch. I got up and walked to lunch. When i got their i see the most popular girl veronica walk up to me. "You slut, already banging the new guy." she says loudly getting everyones attention."so you spreading rumors bout me, well its nice to see you spreading something other than your legs." I said and walked away, the whloe lunch room brust out laughing while veronica stood their shocked.

************************************************************************************

When school was over i went to changed. Once changed i went to the dance room."ok everyone, i have someone for you to meet. This is my nephew jaxon."" My eyes snapped up to meet the blue eyes." Ok, there will be a talent show and i will be putting you in pairs, you dont have a choice , you WILL enter the talent show and you WILL work with you partner."
Uh oh i thought.
"Ok bryan~kimmy
dylan~april
josh~lyric
Lizza~jaxon"

Oh crap. I saw him walk over to me"hi, partner" he said in his deep voice. I gulped,"hi, so you could come over my house later, i have a dance room, and we could practise an make the dance" i said. "Ok see you @ 6" . For the rest of the class we just tlked.

Ok guys for the next chapter i need to get 6 votes 3 comments ok, bye