Chapter One

Heyyy guys!! It's twobesties37!!! I hope you guys like this chap/book since it's my first time writing one. So sorry if you ever come across any errors at all. And **WARNING** If you don't like reading anything with swearing in it, then I suggest you to not read it or to just ignore it!! Remember to Comment, vote, and follow!! <3 <3 ~Rae & Crissy

**************************************************************************************************************************

Nat's POV:

*BEEP!!* *BEEP!!* *BEEP!!*

*BEEP!!*

"Ughhhh...." I moan as I turn my bedside alarm clock off with my right hand. Ugh, its my first day of senior year of high school. School, oh how much I despise it. Waking up early, homework, late nights, tests, and pop quizzes... But, there is this one thing that I love that happens near the beginning of school. The Annual Glenn County Cook-Off. I love to cook! It has always been something that helps me get my mind off of things, even for a short period of time.

I get up out of my bed and start freshening up for school. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower, and brush my teeth. Ahhhhh.... I love that minty fresh smell right after I brush my teeth. I grab the outfit i have already pick out yesterday. I pick up my fave teal peasant top and some lace denim shorts that go up to my thighs. After I got dressed, I look out my window and see that it has rained. I then look up at the time and it had shown 7:51 am. "Shit!" I whispered under my breath. My bus leaves at 8 am sharp! And it takes me at least 9-10 minutes for me to walk to my bus stop! Yeah, I know your probably thinking that since I'm already in my senior year of high school and that I'm 18 I would already have my drivers license... Well, you thought wrong. I quickly comb my hair and put it in a simple side braid. Then I stormed out of my room and dash right out the door while grabbing my denim jacket, an umbrella, and yelling goodbye to my parents before heading out the door to my bus stop.

*panting* Wow. Am I really that out of shape? Right now I can see my bus coming to its stop from a few sidewalk pavements away. I'm still running and panting, showing some of the people at my bus stop the lack of exercise I get. I guess I'm skinny, but not that skinny to call me "fat". I guess I'm the perfect size and I'm proud of that even though I don't play any sports at all. So I guess I ended up the way I am because of my healthy eating. I finally get to my bus stop at the point where everyone already got on the bus and I'm the last one to get in. Great.

When I get on the bus, everybody stares at me like I'm a piece of shit or something. I hate when this happens and I'm the last one who gets on the bus. When I see my best friend, Julie Snow sitting in our fave seat, I sit with her before the bus starts to move and drives to our school. Me and my bestie Julie have been the best of friends since the beginning of Middle School. Julie knew every single detail about me. My fave color, my fave song, my fave store, my fave food that I've cooked...Etc. Even that I had the ity-ist bity-ist crush on my whole lifetime enemy, Austin Peters.

Once we arrived at school, Julie and I grabbed our bags and got out of the bus. While we were getting out of our bus, I caught a glimpse of Austin getting out of his red corvette and talking to his friends. *Sigh* His short, dark brown hair that cascades into his chocolate brown eyes that... "Hello?!? Nat?!?" Julie yells as she waves her hand in front of my face. "Huh?!? What?!? What did I miss?!?" I said, totally not knowing what happened while thinking about Austin. Wait, What?!? I couldn't be daydreaming over my enemy! "Nat?!?! Focus!!!" Julie yelled. "Oh, what? Sorry..." I said. "Ugh, I'm serious. You have a 3 second tension span!!!" Nagged Julie. "Oh, whatever." I mumbled. "Well, what are you waiting for? C'mon!!" Julie yelled from the entrance of the school. I'm serious, that gurl needs to chillax. Whoa. How in the hell did she even get there so fast? Julie and I walk into the school, we walk towards the board to see what our classes will be like this year. When we see our class, we were excited cuz' we were in the same classes together except for 5th hour. My hearts stops, as I come across Austin's name in all of the same classes as me. Wow. How could that even be possible? How can he be in ALL my classes? I don't know if I'm either happy nor mad. Oh god. If he's in all my classes, how am I gonna be able to focus in my classes!? Especially cooking class!? What about The Annual Glenn County Cook-Off!!!

************************************************************************************************************************

**Authors Note!!**

Heyy guys!! It's Crissy here!! This was my first chapter that I've written ever before (along with Rae's editing) so I hoped you guys liked it!! Plz comment below if u liked it!!! I would really appreciate it!! And maybe while u wait for this to update, plz go check out our other story called 'Our Big Break'!! Happy Reading!! Stay tuned for the next update!! <3 <3