Karnevieve's Secret

She took me by the wrist. She lived nearby our school, so we ran to her house. She covered my eyes.

"I can't let you be my friend if I don't show you this." she said.

Her garage opened.

"Ta-da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled in a sing-songy voice.

There, in front of my eyes was the craziest thing I've seen.

Karnevieve's secret. She invented pranks. With everyday (or every-other-day or weekend) stuff.

"What does it do?" I asked.

"Actually there are two different works of the prank genius.These." she sophisticatedly answered.

"When my victim sees the half dollar I'll glue to the ground, I will quickly tie a rope to them before they bend down to pick it up. Pulling the rope launches the catapult with the egg. Straight for the victim." she said evilly.

"Woah." that's all I had to say.

"And this one is trickier." she pointed at the second one.

"This barbell weight is being held up by this piece of strong plastic. When I pull this rope, the plastic comes down. The weight will roll down the course and when it rolls onto this rod, it will launch the catapult with the smaller weight. The smaller weight will land on another weight. Together the small weight and the weight will launch a medium weight that will roll on these rods and these rods will lead straight for Mr. Wyatt's desk." she exclaimed.

"Isn't that a little extreme?" I asked.

"No, because it will knock down his alphabetically stacked math books on his desk."

I have a crazy best friend.

"Now, you promise not to tell anybody." she said.

"Why not?"

"Are you kidding? My life is already a horror movie. It would be a nightmare if anyone knew what I'm passionate about. I'm not very good either."

"But this is something the world should know. You're a growing prankstar. Everyone should know what you do."

"Just please don't tell anyone."

"Okay, fine. A wonderful secret should be kept safe."

" Thank you."