//Chapter 1//

Hey! My name is Emma, but the most people call me Em, and I'm 15 years old. I live in London together with my best friend Hanna, who is 16. Yes, that's pretty young for living alone in London but our parents don't care about us and it was our big dream to live in London, so we just rent a little flat in east London. Maybe you ask yourself now, how does it work to rent a flat with 15 years? Well, we just signed the contract with our parents name and voila, here we are!
The last time I saw my parents, I was 13 years old. My parents hated me and never cared about me. Same with Hanna's.
Hanna and I know each other since birth. When we were younger, we saw each other everyday and care about each other since I can remember. We can't live without each other because we are our family. That probably sounds weird but its the truth!
Since we were children, our parents didn't care about us. They didn't listen to us when we were worried about something and just ignored us. Hanna and I always talked about everything! Really everything! There was never a point we had a fight or an argument. When we had a problem with each other, we just tried to talk about it calmly.
So as you can see we are more than best friends! We're sisters, soulmates, family, whatever you can call it!
Anyway! Let's just start with the story that changed my life forever!
----------------------------------------------

(Em's POV)
'Hanna can you help me please? I don't get this math exercise.'. I look up from my math exercise and see Hanna looking on her laptop concentrated.
'Hanna did you hear me?'. I sigh.

What is she doing that is so much more interesting than helping her best friend?

'Hanna! Can you please help me with my math homework?', I yell.

She startles and looks up from her laptop. 'What is it about? What's the topic?', she asks.

'Something about logarithm or something like that...'.

I really don't have any idea what this is about. When someone is bad in math, then it's definitely me! Although I'm always trying to pay attention in math class, I don't get anything what the teacher is talking about. Hanna is the totally opposite of me. She's a genius in math! If you ever have a problem in math, go to Hanna and she can tell you everything!

  'Oh come on! That's the easiest topic ever!'.

I look at her with my 'really????'-face and laugh sarcastically. 'I'm sorry that I'm not as genius as you!'.

Hanna sighs and starts to explain how this logarithm thing works. It's really not that difficult. But it's still math, so it still sucks.

'Hanna what are you doing on your laptop the whole time?', I ask her as she walks back to her bed and sits down to concentrate on her laptop again.

'I'm looking for One Direction tickets. They'll be in London in 2 months and the ticket-sale will open in 4 hours. Do you want to come with me? Please! You know that's my biggest dream ever!'.

She looks at me with her puppy eyes. Oh god this girl knows me too well! I can't resist that look. I really like the music of One Direction. Well, I would have a big problem if I wouldn't like them because Hanna is listening to them on repeat!

I think a moment about it and turn towards her again. 'How many do they cost?'.

She presses her lips together and raises her eyebrows. 'That's the problem! They cost £300 for each of us. But that's the front row!'.

My jaw drops. What? £300 for a concert ticket? That's way too expensive! 'Wow that's really expensive! I don't think we have enough money.'.

I stare at the floor. I know how sad Hanna would be if we couldn't go there because of the money but we're only 15 and 16 years old. We don't earn any. The only money we get is the money from our parents for our flat and for food and stuff. Yes they know where we are and yes they still give us money although they don't really care about us. But they only give us the money, so that we won't go to the police and tell them everything about our 'parents'.