//Chapter 3//

I wake up at 7am. Why do I wake up that early on a Saturday? I look to my left where Hanna's bed is. It's empty. Oh right. Hanna is in hospital. How could I forget that?

I stand up and take a quick shower. I dry myself, get dressed and do my makeup. I walk into the kitchen and turn the tv on as I have one hour left until I can visit Hanna in hospital.

'Hello everybody! Here is Jessica again and guess what? I have news from the One Direction meet and greet competition. They already closed it and read all the emails. The decision is already made and I'm proud to say the winners names now! Listen everybody, hopefully your name is on this list!', the woman of the tv show from yesterday says.

I hope so much that she'll say my name. Please! I have to meet them and tell them about Hanna.

'So they chose 5 girls! Their names are Maria Melisen, Nora Rose, Julia Adison, Anna Mccalley and Emma Byrne. Congratulations girls! You'll meet the one and only One Direction next weekend!'.

I look at the screen in shock. Did she really say my name? She did!

'Omg I'm gonna meet One Direction! What is going on here? Omg Hanna you hear this?! We're gonna meet the boys!', I scream and tears start to flow down my cheeks. But they are happy tears.

My plan is working! I'm gonna make her wish come true! I hope so much that they'll come with me and visit her.

I take my coat and put my shoes on. I grab my purse and phone and walk out to the tube station. On the way to the hospital I buy something to eat as I haven't eat yet.

When I reach the hospital, I walk to Hanna's room. Oh no. I forgot the things I wanted to bring. Shit... I reach her room and sit down next to her.

'Hey Hanna! I'm here now. You don't have to be afraid anymore. You're not alone. I won't ever leave you alone, you know that? Well I have to tell you something unbelievable!', I take her hand and squeeze it. No answer. I sigh but don't let her hand go.

'I took part in a competition to win a meet and greet with One Direction... And I won! I won! You know what this means? You'll meet your idols! Your dream will come true! I'm very happy about that! But Hanna you have to promise me something. Promise that you'll wake up after you'll meet them! Please promise me! Answer me with squeezing my hand! Please!', I squeeze her hand. No answer.

She can't do this to me! She can't leave me alone! I need her!

'Hanna! Please!'. I begin to cry just as a nurse comes in.

'You're okay dear?', she asks and sits down next to me.

I look up and say 'No not really. I just wish I could turn back time and stop her from falling on to the tracks.'. I cry and the nurse hugs me.

'I'm so sorry Emma! You have to know that we're trying our best! But you also have to understand that we can't make any promises. We can't tell you if she'll stay alive or not.', she says still hugging me.

'I know, I know. I just can't believe this all happens to me. How do I deserve this? I've never done something bad. I also kept my promises. I was always there for her.', I cry into her shoulder.

'I know but sometimes you can't do anything about it. Sometimes it just happens, if you want to or not.'.

I let go of her hug and just nod. I wipe my tears away and look to Hanna again. She was still pail in her face and still emotionless.

'Oh Hanna! Please wake up! Do it for me!', I whisper in her ear.

After 4 hours sitting around in the hospital and talking to Hanna, I decide to go home to get some rest from all of this.