Chapter 5

"Hey." I heard Tony's voice in my phone.

"Oh, hey listen we need to break up." I said and he sighed. I waited patiently for a response.

"Yeah, I get it. Um can I ask why?"

"It's just, I'm kind of hung up on someone else and well they asked me to and so I think that me breaking up with you is in the best interest of the relationship I would like to pursue and it really has nothing to do with you and I'm incredibly sorry, because you seem nice, so yeah."

He just hung up without another word.

On the bright side, I was finally getting somewhere with Kellin.

"So um you did it?" He asked me when I walked back into his room. I had walked into the bathroom to call Tony.

"I did it Kellin, now will you please tell me why I did?"

"It's because you love me and I asked you to so you did it for me, and I'm thankful."

"Kellin why?"

"Just- we're friends now alright? Can we please just let it go at we're friends now?" I shrugged.

"Fine, we're friends now. I'll let it go."

"Great, because I really don't want to spend our entire friendship arguing."

I smiled. "Yeah me either Kell." I said softly and looked at him. He was smiling, that was something I haven't seen much of since I got to this new world.

"So.. What about Jaime?"

He rolled his eyes. "Please, we are so not together, we had sex and it's over." I felt my heart pang with jealousy. I've only ever had sex with Kellin and Kellin's only ever had sex with me, so to hear this Kellin say he's had sex it still hurts. "Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"Yes." I said quietly.