Was It Something I Said?

"I'm Mikaela Eustford, and I'm-"
"Shut it. I don't need help from a popular stuck-up snob like you."
"...Excuse me...?"
------
Mikaela's POV
------
     "Um, I was just trying to help you out there for my wrong-doings here.." I mumbled a bit, shifting my gaze off to the side as this unfamiliar student had rather rudely insulted me right off the bat, when I hadn't said a single insulting thing..?
     The ravenette now standing up from the ground himself, he brushed off his uniform a bit, for it looked rather off and uneven.. Was that because I bumped into him? Or was it like that already? With dark and fearful tension now beginning to allure between the two of us, students all around began to surround us, them also keeping their distance all around.
     "It's just my luck there's a person like you at this school. Hah, but what school doesn't have a popular kid? Your even blonde with blue eyes, too." He said to me with an unamused expression, his emerald green eyes seeming to have been piercing into my soul as I stood out in front of him. His hands stuffed into his pocket, and the way he was acting, I was certain this certain student was the rebellious type..
     Deciding to do something now, I then straightened up my posture, furrowing my eyebrows just a bit now, for the ravenette was starting to get me rather off-edge.
     "Sorry to have you such in a bad mood for accidentally bumping into you, but your rude attitude is extremely unappealing, and I'd appreciate it if you stopped. Just who even are you, anyways?" I ask in a low and curious tone, for was this student new, or had I just never met them before?
     "..Ichinose. Yuichiro." He says, just as simple as that.
     Yuichiro.. That sounds..
A bit familiar..

     "I'm new, and already your an annoying little shit to me, blondie." He says with such little and lack of emotion to me, and with this sentence, a few gasps were received from those around us. What had I even done to receive such a bad attitude from this student? I hadn't even done a single bad doing to him!
     "Well, Yuichiro, just a newsflash for you. Students here don't like students like you. Your already making a bad reputation with those watching us, as you can see." I began, now using my hand to gesture to those around us, innocently watching and whispering among themselves of this occurrence.
     Yuichiro raised his eyebrow a bit, seeming extremely unimpressed by what I had just said. "Oh yeah? Does it look like I care? Like hell I want to be associated with, or even looked upon with anyone here!" he says out in a loud tone, beginning to look rather angry at this point, more than he was before.
     "Yuu-kun!" said a familiar voice, and out from the crowd, came a smaller male, with fluffy brown hair and dark greens. Yoichi.
     Yoichi was an extremely studious and sweet student who was in some of the same classes as I had been, and he was extremely known by everyone for being just about the kindest there could be out there, and not a bad thing had ever been said about him by just about anyone who attended this school.
     With Yoichi now coming over to Yuichiro's side, he seemed to respond not as harshly over to him, even though he hadn't said a word. But he didn't look as angry as he had to me, however. Yoichi then reached over, now tugging onto Yuichiro's hand a bit.
     "Yuu-kun.. You shouldn't be getting in these kind of situations on your first day.. Just back away, and you won't be in trouble." he says in a whisper, although I had been able to hear most of it clearly.
     Yuichiro glancing over to me with a look as if he was the devil, he then looked back to Yoichi, now shrugging his hand away and turning to where his back was facing me. And without saying another word, he began to push his way through the crowd of students, most now beginning to move out of the way and create a path for him, and with Yoichi following behind.
     Murmurs began to arise from the crowd, some eyes being set on Yuichiro and Yoichi walking away.
     But most, had been on me.

...Just who was this guy..? And why does his name ring a bell..?