Meeting The Crew

It's been two weeks since I moved back to California and school's about to start in a few weeks. I haven't been outside since we moved, but today I went to the dentist to get my braces removed and when we got back home I got bored. I got my penny board, Aqua- a blue and pink marbled decked with black transparent wheels, and skated around the neighborhood and after thirty minutes I started to ride by while listening to Demi Lovato's Nightingale. As I got back, I saw a group of guys in front of the house across from mine. They had a camera and they seem to be filming a video.

They must be YouTubers too. I thought to myself. As I got closer to them, I looked down to skip a song and suddenly I flew off my board and into a pair of arms. My eyes must have been closed, scared to see what happened. I heard a groan and I cracked my eyes open a little. My view came to a dirty blond haired guy with cute green eyes staring back at me.

"Uh hi," I said quietly.

He chuckled and smiled, "Hi there." My eyes widen and I got off him as fast as I could.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going."

"Obviously, but it's okay! I got to meet a cute and adorable girl, who I still don't know the name of," he replied and he sat up.

"Conrad! You okay?" another cute guy ran up to us. The guy I skated into nodded and looked back at me.

"My name's Alexi," I said while giving a short smile. I ran a hand through my hair and blushed a little.

"I'm Connor, and that's Justin," he said back to me.

"But you can call me Jc," Justin said. I looked up at him and nodded, They both looked a little older than me, but it's hard to tell.

"And yes, I'm fine," Connor said with a smile still on his face as he got up and he reached down to give me a hand. I accepted it and thanked him. Suddenly I heard a pair of footsteps running towards us and a voice yelling out "OH MY GOSH IT'S JAYE-LEX!" We all turned towards the yelling and saw yet another guy. 

"GUYS! IT'S JAYE-LEX! LIKE OH MY GOSH!" the guy said as he hugged me. I giggled and hugged him back. I'm surprised that this guy's a fan of mine.

"TREVOR!! Don't hug her to death, she just ran me over," Connor said with a laugh.

I gave him a look and said, "Almost, okay?'

"KIKI! TAKE A PICTURE BEFORE WE SCARE HER OFF!" Trevor yelled out as the brunette in a beanie got up from his seat next to his friend on the drive way. Trevor gave 'Kiki' his phone and he took a couple of pictures of us.

"My name's Kian, by the way," the guy Trevor gave his phone to said.

"Oh wait, you're that's guy dating Andrea, right?" I asked.

He gave me a look and nodded. "How'd you know?"

"We're friends." He nodded again and sat back down next to his friend, who looks oddly familiar.

"Well Alexi, it's looks like you've met four out of the six O2L members. There's Ricky, who inside and that's Sam," Connor said after Trevor finally calmed down. "Hey, how old are you anyways?"

"I'm sixteen next year," I replied.

"So you're fifteen?" Kian asked.

I smiled and sat down on my penny board. "Nope."

Sam hasn't said anything yet, but after a while he said, "You're fourteen."

I turned my head, raising an eyebrow at him and nodded. "How'd you know?" He gave me a shrug while Connor asked me how. "My birthday's on September eleven."

"Oh my gosh! That's my birthday too!" Jc exclaimed, giving me a high five.

"O-M-G TWINNINGG!" I exclaimed, giving him a high five.

"WHO'S RATCHET SHIRT DOES THIS BELONG TO?" a voice rang out as the last member of O2L came out.

"This must be Ricky, right?" I questioned with a chuckle.

"You, princess, are correct," Jc said as he laughed too.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

I spent the rest of my day with the boys, but I couldn't place my finger on how Sam looks so familiar to me. As I began to get up to go home, Sam walked with me across the street. Before I went inside, we both sat on the porch.

I decided to ask him about it. "Hey, Sam."

"Hm?" he hummed as he turned to me.

"Have we met before?"

"Actually we have," he gave me his cheeky smile. I gave him a confused look. "I think this will help you." As I looked into his beautiful eyes, he leaned closer to me. His left hand reached up to my neck and his other hand held my hand. He got close enough that I could feel his breath brushing against my lips to my cheeks that bloomed a light flush. I closed my eyes and waited.

What the heck is happening?

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I haven't wrote in a while so ;p  

I dedicated this chapter to One_City because I just absolutely adore her fan-fic!(: 

Anyways, trust me, it'll get better once the story goes on! And when I get my writing skills restored lol. COOL! So, Stay Cloudy☁