Happy Birthday!!!

It's been a month or so since I started school and as days past by, my birthday came closer without me realizing it. I got up as I always do to get ready for school. I sluggishly walked to my walk-in closet and just grabbed whatever seemed clean to me at the time. I seem to pick up a Connor Franta crew neck I "stole" from Connor himself and white denim shorts to match up the crew neck. I rubbed my eyes and leaned down to slip on nike hightops I bought at the mall the other day. I tried to wake myself up by slapping myself. I then noticed that I had fifteen minutes to get to school.

Oh mother fuck, mother fuck. I muttered to myself while grabbing my school bag, phone, and mascara. I'll just borrow Kian's headphones later. I stopped by the bathroom to just splash water on my face; glancing up I noticed how bad I looked. I groaned loudly and dried my face, calling Sam for a ride to school. 

"Well hello, miss sunshine," he said, answering the phone on the third ring.

"Who rigged my alarm clock?" I said into the phone, still sounding like I just died and and got brought back to life. 

"For your information, school doesn't start until an hour from now," he replied. I stopped walking as I heard that and groaned again. 

"I hate you," I said.

"I love you too, sunshine," he replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door, locking it on my way out. 

"Are you over at the O2L house?" I asked.

"Aren't you smart in the morning?" he questioned with a joking tone. I rolled my eyes and turned around, getting blast with silly string. I screamed like I was being murdered and I heard a chorus of laughter and then the strings stopped. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a number of voices yelled out. I wiped the string off my eyes and looked at the O2l crew with wide eyes. 

"It's my birthday?" I questioned out loud.

Trevor gasped and said, "HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY?!" 

"I'M SORRY!" 

A door slammed open and an old lady came out with bat. "Y'ALL SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO AWAY! PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING!"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT!" Ricky sassed back.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER THERE?" the lady said, starting to walk over towards us. I started to push them into their house while Ricky continued to sass his butt off. 

As we got in the house, Jc popped up and yelled happy birthday with a more silly string. I screamed again and then laughed, greeting him too. I didn't notice the others disappeared until Jc started talking and led me to the backyard. I gasped as they all yelled surprise, then I laughed. 

"Thank you guys so much!" I said while wiping my eyes. Trevor handed me a long box with glittery wrapping paper. I giggled and opened it. "OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T!" I pulled out a black penny board with clear purple wheels and galaxy stickers on the bottom. 

"OH MY GOD I DID!" Trevor laughed as I hugged him. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO CALL IT?"

"Hmm, Stars. You like?" I replied.

"O-M-G YASS!" 

"Now, Lex, you will receive a present each hour," Kian said as crossed his arms with a smile on his face. "But a birthday with two of our close friends isn't a birthday without my awesome noises." He started doing his signature Kian sounds and I had a feeling that this would be a great birthday. 

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

Just as the boys said, each hour I got a present, but they ended up in my locker. Adding on to the penny board; I got an infinity necklace, the divergent series, trolli's sour brite crawlers, a cookie monster beanie, nerd glasses, batman cape, mean girls DVD, a teddy bear, and a t-shirt saying KIAN RULES, SAM DROOLS. That was all I got during school, but as soon as I got home my mom came up to me and dragged me to the living room with the boys trailing behind. They were singing to Trevor's new single, Someone, a song that was going to be on Youtube soon. I rolled my eyes at them as my mom pushed me down to sit.

"Hi mama Ryder, how's your day going so far?" Sam asked my mom as the guys settled down.

My mom smiled and replied, "Aw Sam, thank you for asking! My day is going great so far. Just waiting until Alex opens her present."

I raised an eyebrow at her and looked down in front of me where there was a big box sitting on the floor. I glanced back at her as she smiled back at me. I carefully openned the box, thinking this was a prank. Inside I found a little baby lab. I gasped with excitement as it looked up at me with those cute puppy dog eyes. "MOM! I LOVE HER! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I got up and jumped onto her lap and gave her kisses and a long hug. "I LOVE YOU!" 

She chuckled and ushered me to the puppy. "What are you going to name her?"

I thought about it for a moment while the boys suggested names.

"BUBBLES!" Kian yelled out first. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"MERLEY!" Connor said, clapping his hands once. 

"WHY?!" Ricky called out.

"BECAUSE!" he replied back. My mom and I rolled our eyes at them and laughed again. 

As they continued to argue, Trevor said, "How about Cream?"

"Aw that's cute!" my mom exclaimed. I giggled as I picked her up and she licked my nose. 

"Yeah, let's call you Cream." I smiled and high hived Trevor.  

Around six, my mom had to leave again for work and dropped my sister at our aunt's, because she still doesn't think I should watch over her yet. I nodded and kissed her on the cheek before she left. We, as in me and the guys, went to the O2L house to play some games. After a while of playing games, I got up to go do something else. Trevor was complaining about being bored; Jc, Connor, and Kian were concentrated on a video game, and Ricky was singing and making everyone wear a wig. Earlier I gave Jc's present, which was a blue and black beanie and he jumped on me while giving me a hug.

As I was going in my bag to get my phone, Sam jumped on me, scaring me. 

"Whatcha doing?" he asked. I pushed him off and sat up. He pouted and poked me. "Why'd you push me off?"

I smiled and stuck my tongue at him. "First I was getting my phone out of my bag and second, you're heavy!" He pouted more. "I wasn't saying you were fat."

"Uh, yeah you kind of were!" he exclaimed. "And for that you must be punished!" He jumped on me again and started to tickle me. I couldn't stop laughing, and I think I kind of kicked Kian by accident because I heard him have a spaz attack on the floor. I pleaded him to stop but he wouldn't. He felt like he was leaning closer to me, but I couldn't tell. He stopped tickling me and I openned my eyes to see him looking down at me. I blushed sightly and glanced away. I looked back up at him to see him leaning down. I closed my eyes, not thinking about what will happen next.

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

Sorry lovelies, I've been busy;3 Merry Christmas and enjoy your present! haha I'll try and upload more, but I can't promise anything because I'm busy keeping my grades up .-. you know how parents are! So how was your Christmas? What'd you get?;3 Love you guys!<3

Xx