Meeting Some Viners

my bae made a wattpad, so dedication to him<3 

♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡

I groaned and looked behind me. I saw Jc standing by the door with a smirk on his face. “So I heard you were doing a video!”   

“And how could you possibly know that?” I asked, leaning back until I was laying on the ground. "YOU PROBABLY MADE A HOLE IN THE WALL!" He walked in and closed the door behind him, looking at the door knob hole in the wall. He walked towards me and sat down next to me, shrugging.   

“I didn’t until your mom let me in and told me you were here. She left by the way,” he replied, playing with Cream. “Oh! Can I be in your video? Oh sorry about the hole.” He gave me his best puppy dog face. I narrowed my eyes at him, but then nodded. “Oh and Nash, Carter, Matt, Shawn, and Cameron are over at the house.”  

I looked at him, “And why would I care to know?” He shrugged and gave me his famous smile. I rolled my eyes at him. "And who are they?”  

It was his turn to look at me funny. He said, “Are you serious? Who are they? Have you not been on vine lately?”  

“I don’t watch vines twenty four seven okay!” I exclaimed, smacking his arm.   

He started to stand up and pulled my arm along with him. I groaned and willingly got up. “You’re so going over now to meet them.”  

“But my video!” I complained. He stopped and grabbed my camera off the table I placed it on. “I am so not going over there to make my video.”  

“Um, you so are,” he replied dragging me through the house. “Cream can come too.” He gave me back my camera and picked Cream up, then continued to drag me. I mean I love to meet new people, but I just want to get this video over with. I’ve been doing videos for two years now, starting when I was thirteen. I’m kind of scared of what my fan finally realize who I really am. Would they stop loving me because I’m just an ordinary fifteen year old? Would they stop watching me do what I really love?    We were already at the front door of the O2L house when I stopped giving myself pity. He let go of my arm and opened the door, the loud sounds coming from inside the house started to flood out. Jc walked in and I followed, closing the door behind me. He yelled out, “Honeys, I’m home!”   

“Jc’s home!” someone yelled. I stood there awkwardly when we both heard a numerous number of footsteps running towards us. Jc let Cream down and she off to play with Wishbone. There was three unknown guys with Kian and Connor, I’m guessing three out of the five guys Jc named. One particularly stood out to me, not because he was Asian. He gave me a goofy smile as he saw me stand next to Jc.   

“Wait, wait, wait, wait. You’re Jaye-Lex right?” one of the guys asked, standing next to Kian. I nodded and he walked forward to me, stopping right in front of me. “Oh my god, it’s a pleasure to meet you! Im Shawn Mendes.”

I shook his hand, the one that he pulled out. “My real name’s Alexi, if you want to know.” I gave him a shy smile and he smiled back.   

“Well Alexi, this is Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, and Nash Grier,” Jc said to me, pointing out each guy. I nodded and smiled at them. We walked back to the living room where the other two were chilling on the couch. “And this is Matt Espinosa and Cameron Dallas."  

“Wait, wait. You said Grier, as in Skylynn Floyd's brothers?” I asked, turning to Nash who smiled and nodded. “Oh my gosh, I absolutely love her!” I continued to gush to Nash while he laughed. His laugh turned out to sound really cute.   

“And you said you didn't watch vine,” Jc said with a smirk.   

"I said I didn't watch vine twenty four seven, Jc," I replied.