The Hilarious Truth... Of My Life

Chapter 1

I was debating on weather I should chase Brandon or Justin. I was stuck in the middle of everything, My friends... parents... life was a living hell right now but all I could think of was that one joke everyone told. Why did the chicken cross the road? No one ever answered the question. I always thought it was to get to the other side, but now I just think it’s what you want the chicken to see and do. I relate myself to the chicken. I’m afraid to see what on the other side. at first across the road my school, friends, and family. I was half-way across when suddenly everything changed. The cars were gong in slow motion and the two side changed I was in the middle of Brandon and Justin. I closed my eyes because I didn’t know who to choose or where my choice will lead me. For the first time I understood the joke and it was damn funny.   

This whole thing started the day I said yes to Justin when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I should have known that once I said yes to this one guy, everything would change. I didn’t know if I was making a big mistake. My best guy friend or my boyfriend. I loved both of them but which one did I love more. Justin the popular jock type or Brandon the player. I have known both since we were little, just I hang out with Brandon more. Which one should i chose? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a book i was writing at school when i was in grade 8 and i just found it it was suppost to be a short story but i might make it longer!!

hope u enjoy!!!!! :P