Story time

So this all started when my boyfriend, Justin had asked me to be his girlfriend. Arabelle Freeman is my name and i am a very well rounded girl. Hanging out with the right crowd and listeing to my Dad. My brother Cody isnt very fond of that fact so we dont really get along. It might also be because i can read minds and was dating a vampire a while back. No im joking... Or am i? But i remember we drifted apart when dad and mom split apart. I dont know why or how but when their relationship ended so did mine and Cody's. I sometimes think back to the times when me and Cody used to call each other nicknames. His is Agent cody from the movie agent cody banks. And mine was just belle cuz he thought i was pretty.I love my brother alot but what can i do? I have 3 bestfriends one i can count on, one guy who is cool but a player and the other very bitchy. (you though i was a nice girl haha thats an act for my parents) Courts is the bitchy one always being rude and dressing with low cut everytthing. I dont think she owns a shirt that doesnt show most of her clevage. Her average outfit for the day is a micro mini skirt with a figure hugging shirt. To top it off 4 inch heels. It helps that she is very slim and long. Also her staright blonde hair doesnt make her less appealing. Next to her im shit. I have dark brown hair that turns lighter in the sun. It is straight from the top and naturally curled to perfection at the bottom.Turquoise eyes and i usually dress in skinnies and a figure hugging shirt that doesnt expose much and highheeled boots. Meagan and i dressed the same but she wears sweaters on top.She never takes her sweaters off and she is very slim and beautiful i aint lesbo!! CHILL!(I have nothing againt lesbians) She has black hair and plae skin she can be mistaken as a vampire. LOL i dated her before! JK! She also has ocean blue eyes. I wish i could ripe them outta her head and keep them. *SIGH* Then there is Brandon a player and my best friend. He gets all the ladies and throws a girl away after getting down and dirty with them :S gosh i just threw up alittle in my mouth from thinking about the details. Well thats my story. Ohh i almost forgot im loaded and i live with my dad. He is a lawyer and i love him. He always got me what i wanted. My mom is a drunk, drug addict but lets move on from my family matters to my love life problems.

So Justin and I had been hanging out for about 4 weeks now he kisses me, hugs me and holds me like he wants to. So why hasnt he asked me to be his girlfriend yet? You know i wasnt worried about this until Coutney had said "Anna you should be worried. Justin isnt officially with you so its not cheating, so if i were you i would hold on to my MAN!." I sighed "Court seriously do you really think that low of him?" I had asked that question but now i was worried. Is it true that he can do anything with any other girl and it cannot be labeled as cheating? Or can it? I will just have to find out right now i have to pay attention to my teahcer. What class am i in again?