Prologue

Aislinn (Nina Dobrev^^)

"I'm here if you need to talk"

"He doesn't deserve you"

"Shhh, it's okay to cry"

"Aislinn, you deserve so much more"

I heard the same thing basically every time someone found out. That I'm too good for that and that people make mistakes, blah blah blah.

I knew what I was hearing, but they all came from the same voice, no face attached to it. This flat, monotone voice that rang in my ears. They all said the same things, none took the pain away.

For months all I heard was "you're too young", "it won't last" "you're just children" "you don't know what you want". We have heard it all and so much more. But, here's the thing, Jake and I have been together since my freshmen year of high school. He was the year above me but we had art together. It was strange how we came to be really. We didn't talk and when we did we weren't particularly nice to each other. He happened to be friends with my best friend though and after a couple bad ideas at a party, ending with him taking care of me, we became inseparable. Sounds cliche doesn't it? Well, it really wasn't. We dated that school year, only to find out that I was moving two hours away. We stayed together through that and everything that came after. Then came his graduation and thus the beginning of his journey in the U.S. Army. Jake was stationed in Germany and time difference made it difficult for us to talk.

One month. We had one month left to go being away from each other. Only 30 days. 30 days until we would be married. Except that day never came.

Now, all I hear is this; "It will be okay" "you will get through this" "I'm here if you need to talk" "I'm here if you need me" "I'm here" I'm here" "I'm here". But nobody understands. They don't understand that the one I want saying those words to me is no longer in my life. Because he made the mistake that destroyed us, the mistake that I will never be able to forget. A mistake, that I will never be able to shake the image of. Because she sent me proof. And that proof completely killed me.

*************

Luke

"Luke Hemmings, frontman for the band known as 5 Seconds of Summer, was supposedly seen walking out of a club attached to a mystery girl

"Luke Hemmings, frontman for the band known as 5 Seconds of Summer, was supposedly seen walking out of a club attached to a mystery girl. Sources say that Hemmings and girlfriend, Arzaylea,got into a fight ending with Hemmings storming out of his Hotel in Dallas. Sources then say he got drunk and ended up leaving with a girl that was not his girlfriend. Issues like that have surrounded Hemmings for quite some time including Hemmings supposedly punching one of his band mates in the face last week, resulting in a hospital visit. Last week he was seen..."

Yep, this is my life, and it doesn't stop. Ever. The media knows my every move; every relationship problem, every fight, every bit of drama that is my life, revealed for the world to know. And it doesn't even end there. Arzaylea and I broke up weeks ago and she did not take it lightly. She has found every way to ruin my life and has not hesitated to do so. Half the stories are not true, they're of her making. For example, my band mates and I have not gotten along in weeks either, but I did not punch any of them. I have not seen any of the boys in a week, but I'm leaving, and all they'll have left is a note.

Dear Michael, Calum, and Ashton,

I'm sorry that I've gone off the deep end surrounding all the drama and rumors affiliated with Arzaylea. I'm sorry that it all has caused us not to get along though I cannot blame that on the drama alone. I know that I have messed up and not been there like I should. Do not bother looking for me, I do not want to be found. I will contact you, if you still accept it once my mission is complete. I have lost myself and my love for music. I need time to find my voice again.

Love always, Luke