Chapter 1:Beginnings

My name is jade and right now I'm getting ready for school we just moved here 4 days ago and I've only got one dresser drawer of clothes. I didn't have much clothes all I got are a pair of skinny jeans and a black T-shirt with a skull and a pair of  black and white high tops. That's not much but its the only thing that's not pajamas. I wish I had a little more clothes. I arrived at school I sat next to this boy his name was Chandler Riggs he asked me if I was new or something I said yeah I am new to the school he asked me what my name was but I didn't get to tell him cause are teacher told us to please be quit so she could teach. During class I couldn't help notice that he  was staring at me I asked why are you staring at me".

He asked me what do like to do I told him that I like to sing and walk in the rain. On rainy days me and my family go outside and ride our bikes and skateboard's up and down the neighborhood but that's just with them. They never ask me if I want to come. I just like to do things my own way. I guess I'm just different from everyone else. I've never had any real friends. When the class bell rang I was so happy to leave reading and English that class was so boring.

Me and Chandler had the same class next which is math if reading and English were boring math was super boring. While me and Chandler were walking to math he said "you never told me your name" so I told him my name. "My name is Jade". "That's a nice name" he said. "Hmm Jade that's my favorite stone color" he said. We heard the Bell ring and we were late.

"Aw shit we're gonna get in trouble" I said. Carl said "no we're not going to be in trouble. All we have to do is hide in the bushes until the next class".  "But we're gonna get caught by the custodians" I said. "Trust me I've done this before it and I've never been caught  do you trust me or not " he said. "I trust you " I said quietly. When the next bell rang me and Chandler Walked to our last class of the day science. Science isn't that boring but the teacher is so easy she give you an assignment that super easy an you turn it in in two weeks that's the easiest class for me and Chandler.

At the end of the day my mom and dad texted me saying that there stuck at work for an extra 8 hours so I'm gonna have to walk home. I didn't want to walk home mainly because it was raining. I was a block away from the school when Chandler pulled up in his brother car and asked me if I wanted a ride home I said no thanks but then he said okay. He got out and started to walk next to me with his hat and his jacket over me. I asked Chandler "what the hell are you doing" I said. "Well if you're walking then I am to" he said. After 2 minutes of walking my shoes and T-shirt were completely soaked I finally gave in and let him drive me home. We got in the car and he gave me a towel because I was soaking wet and shivering from the rain water.

When he got to my house since no body would be home for about three and half hours I asked if he wanted to come inside for a while. He said "let me ask my mom I'll be back in 2 minutes not to realize he lives in the neighborhood about next to ours which is only about 3 blocks away from my neighborhood. He came back and he said "I can stay for about 2 hours then I have to go home".
I said "okay". We went  inside I told him to wait in the living room while I go changes my shoes and shirt and grab a towel to dry off my hair chest and back.

When I came out to the living room I couldn't find Chandler. "Chandler" "Chandler" I sort of whisper shouted. I walk in the kitchen as soon as I got to the closet someone pulled my arm and started to twist it behind my back. I screamed so loud and so bad that Chandler came with a bat and wacked the person head unconscious. I tried to  stand up but I couldn't Chandler looked at my arm and said "lets go to my mom ask her to call the police to arrest the person and then take you to the hospital". "Okay" I said still in pain from my arm. When we got to the hospital they said that my arm was fractured and all I need was a cast. When we left the hospital Chandler's mom said "Chandler by a gentleman and walk Jade home I called her brother and her brother is home and come back here when you bring her back to her house ". I liked Chandler's mom she was so nice and sweet I just wish I had a mom like that.

When we got to my house Chandler said "Tomorrow do you wanna walk to school together its only a thirty minute walk from my house to the school". I said "okay ". Before I walked inside he wrote his number on my cast he said "call  or text me sometime okay". Okay I'll text you tonight okay bye I said as he walked away. For the first time in my life someone actually liked me things we're going my way and everything was  running smoothly in my life.