Chapter 3:Whats lies ahead we'll find out

I was getting ready for My date with Chandler I decided to wear my hat that he gave me, skinny jeans with tears from the things to my ankles and my Skull T-shirt,with the jacket he gave me.

It was about 3 hours before Chandler was coming to pick me up so I decided to go to store to get me a different pair of shoes since mine were all dirty and torn up.

I went to the shoe department to get a pair of Chuck Taylor high tops the only color I was looking for was dark blue because I love the color of Chandler's eyes.

His eyes are dark lightish blue with specks of silver.

I found the shoes and went to go pay when I saw my Mom.

I knew that if she saw me here she'll ask me what I'm doing.

So I snuck out the store and went to pay at the other side of the store so she wouldn't see me I paid for my shoes and left I keep wondering why is she at the mall anyway.

She's never liked to shop unless she needed to buy a piece of junk she would never use cause everyone fucking knows that she keeps stuff for nothing.

It was 4:45 when Chandler picked me up he took me to the Alaclast imax theater and we saw the new movie Angel with a Shotgun.

It was a very long movie while we were watching the movie I rested my head on Chandler's shoulder and fell asleep.

Chandler must have helped me to the car cause I wasn't able to see very clear and everything was dizzy.

I was fully awake when we stepped outside of the movie theater Chandler said that the rest of the movie after I fell asleep was just boring.

Chandler dropped me off at my house but before he he left he gave me a kiss.

When he gave me that kiss I repaid him a kiss a kiss on the lips.

One kiss became a 2:30 minute kiss. We finished our kiss and I told him that I had a really good time tonight.

I told Chandler that Monday Morning I'll be at his house on time.

Chandler told me night night my princess and then went home.

The one thing I can't believe is that my first kiss was with Chandler cause he was just a mysterious boy I meet on my first day of school and know already 3 weeks my arm almost done healing and I had a boyfriend and my first kiss.

I just hope that me and him will end up with each other some day in the future me and him will be happily married and have a great life