Chapter 2:Experience

Yesterday Was a day that you don't usually have cause first I meet a boy at school,someone broke into my house,I fractured my arm,got a cast, and got Chandler's phone number. Last night I texted Chandler my number so now we can text in boring classes to kill time but to also listen when we need to listen.

I arrived at Chandler's house yesterday morning I knocked on the door and a man about 5ft 6 answered the door I'm here to see Chandler we were supposed to walk to school together. The man said Chandler was in his room getting his backpack. He said would you like to come in. I said sure Chandler came running down the stairs so fast that I didn't have a chance to sit down. Chandler and me left for school we had lots of time since school didn't start for another Hour and a half. So we decided to take the long way to school.

While we were walking Chandler asked me "do you have a boyfriend". "No why" I asked. "I just thought someone as pretty as you would be lucky enough to ask you out" he said. "Thanks" I said. I had a weird feeling that Chandler was trying to ask me out or something because he keep giving me that look when you like somebody like really really like them. We arrived at school about at least 45 minutes early so we decided to go to the computer lab to print some pictures of use we took yesterday using the color printer. We printed 8 pictures and we only spent like 4 dollars to use the color printer.

When class started Me and Chandler sat next to each other and talked and texted the entire time. This one text he sent to me was so funny that I started laughing so loud the entire class started looking at me and Chandler. When the teacher asked us what was going on we both knew what to say to get out of class we both said at the same time "we were texting each other". He said that since me and Chandler can't behave we are to go straight to the principal office he said go home to were ever are house is. While walking in the rain Chandler stopped and asked "Do you wanna go out sometime". I could believe that he's asking me out But I told him "yes I will go out with you". He asked if I wanted to go out this Friday to the movies. I said yeah sure. This was the first time I would have a boyfriend I was still so happy although my arm might be a problem because you can't do a few things with a broken arm. But I guess tomorrow night I'll find out if I have a boyfriend or not.