Chapter 1: The New Comer

"Good Bye Philippines..... I'll be back....... someday......"

   Once, there was a girl named Mavis Ferer, she came from the Philippines but now she lives with her parents in America because of her parents' job. She's half filipino and half japanese because her mother is japanese while her father is a filipino.

   One day she went to a school calees the "Pacific High". As she overheard a conversation of the over girls saying-

"Hey look over."

"What? what about her?"

"Isn't she a newbie?"

"Hmph... I don't care. She's just one of those garbage people."

"Yeah! HAHAHAHAHA!"

    As the bell rings the students went to their classrooms leaving Mavis in the hallway.

    As she walks to her room the teacher came to her and kindly say "You must be the new comer here. I'm Allan Fernandes, your homeroom teacher." As the teacher and Mavis walks in the room, the teacher introduce Mavis as their new classmate while Mavis just stands there quietly.

"Mavis please sit beside that boy by the window." said the teacher.

    As Mavis sit on her chair the boy glanced at her but when she looked at the boy beside her, the boy suddenly looked away from her.

     At the end of the day, As Mavis about to walk out of the classroom the boy beside her grabed her hand and warned to not go near the other girls.

   As Mavis walk homewith no one to accompany with. Suddenly one of the girls from her classroom came near her.

"Hey if it isn't the goody little two-shoes, Mavis!"

".........What do you want?" ask Mavis.

"What do I want?Well...... Listen stay away from Tyler or else!"

"Tyler?" ask Mavis.

"Don't you dare lie to me and ask who is Tyler! Stay away from him! HIS MINE!"

    As Mavis' feeling puzzled who is Tyler who's that girl been talk about, the mysterious girl left with anger.

     On the following day, as Mavis sat on her chair there's a note under her table saying--

    "Hi, I'm sorry but i cannot confront you right now but i need to talk to you. 

     Please go to the central park after school. But it's okey if your not going cuz i understand.

     I'll be seeing you if your going.

                                                                                                                                      From: ?????"

      After school Mavis went to the central park to meet this mysterious person, when she got there she saw the boy who sat beside her in the classroom.

       "Oh you came." he said it with a smile.

        " I'm sorry i didn't intoduced myself, silly me. My name is Tyler" he saif it with a smile.

         "Nice to meet you Tyler *smiles*". said Mavis.

         "Oh! *blushes*" reacted by Tyler.

         "Hm? Something the matter?" ask Mavis.

         "Oh no it's just..... You look nice when you smile like that *smiles*" said Tyler.

         "Oh um.... thank you......*smiles*" said Mavis.

         "Anyway what did you need to talk about?" ask Mavis.

        "Oh I almost forgot! Yesterday i saw you talking with Mely..... so um...... What did you talk about?" ask Tyler.

        "hm.... she said that I should stay away from you......" she said it with depress in her eyes.

        "Oh....... Well you don't have to worry anymore.." said Tyler.

        "Huh?"

        "We weren't meant for each other; we broke up a year ago." said Tyler.

         "What?! wha-what happened?" ask Mavis.

        "Oh... nothing it's just.... she always bully people..... people like you..... yet is the best decision i ever made" he said it with a smile."

       "Well i hope you'll find the perfect person for you" said Mavis with a bright smile.

      "Then it's a promise..."

   Since that day Tyler made a promise to Mavis that he will find the perfect person for him, ever since that day Tyler and Mavis been good friends. Tyler and Mavis's are now making a new beginning for the both of them