Chapter 3:Mely's Resolve

"Mely!"

     "Brunette?!"

    "What are you doing with this people? Wait don't tell me that you bacame friends with them while I was gone?"

      "Well um... yes I did but.... It's because I've changed...."

      "Changed?! tch.... that's it our frindship is over until you brake up with them!"

       "Brunette! Wait!"

      As Mely's friend Brunette walks away with a greedy face Mely looks down on her feet with a sad face. "Mely?" ask Tyler "Do you really need a friend like her in this world?" "I acctualy don't know"replied Mely "Then I'll give you time to think about it" "Tyler?"Mavis thought to herself as Tyler and Mely walk.

        During classes Mely looked normal like nothing happen to her also Tyler, but Mavis is the one was worried about them. But this Brunette person didn't attended at least one class

     2 weeks have passed, and Mely need to say something to Brunette. So Mely ask Brunette to meet her at the rooftop. As Mely waits for Brunette she thought about what she have done while she was still beside Brunette's side. Finaly the door opened but it wasn't Brunette, it was Tyler, Tyler was only standing by the door. Mely was suprised to see Tyler, but Tyler knew that she was expecting Brunette. 

     "So did you made your choice?"ask Tyler

    "Of course, that's why I'm here."replied Mely

    "May I ask, what did you choose?"

     "Well isn't obvious? I choose to become your friend!" she said it witha bright smile

     "I'm glad that you choose the right path."

     As Tyler walks through the door they were ambush by delinquents, the delinquents tied mely and tyler down but there is someone by the shadows, it was Brunette!

     "So you were force choose their path than mine. Your such a @*%#!" yelled Brunette infront of Mely

    "We did not force her! She chose her own path!"

    "SHUT UP YOU %*#@$ JERK!"

    "why you little!"Tyler said while he was struggling

    "It's useless for you to struggle....hmph maybe I should have a little fun for myself, shall we boys?" as she clapps her fingers the delinquents attack Tyler by all of their strength, Tyler screamed and cough blood infront of Mely.

     "no....no....STOOOP IIIIIITTTT!"screamed Mely while crying, then Brunette ask the delinquents to stop. "I...I'm so sorry...Tyler...*sob*

       "n-no....it's....not your fault......"Tyler said but suddenly Tyler chuckled.

       "hmm? Why are you chuckling when your ina bad position Tyler?"ask Brunette

       "Ah! I forgot...." said Mely

       "eh? forgot what? say goodbye to Tyler? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"laugh Brunette

       "nope that's not it." said Mely, suddenly Tyler stood up, he regained his strength suddenly.

       "Whaaaat?! tch he's still weak, beat him up until he's DEAD!" Brunette clapped her fingers, and at once the delinquents attack Tyler once again. When Brunette looked away, facing Mely, suddenly one of the delinquents has few in mid air then hit the ground. Brunette was surprised, when she looked behind her all the delinquents was laying on the floor leaving Tyler standing right infront of her. "Wh-whaaaaaat?! H-how did you beat them all at ONCE?!"

      "I forgot that Tyler obtained a black belt in Taekwondo."

       "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" screamed Brunette, after that she ran away

       "Sorry to took you so long, I mean you gatta make the best for last right?" said Tyler

       "*sigh* just as i thought, your just that kind of guy huh?"said Mely

        "What does that suppose to mean?"

        "N-never mind.... Say Tyler"ask Mely

        "Yes?"

        "What happens if I chose their side?"

        "Well...is your decision...so when it makes you happy then it's okey because is your decision"

         "oh..okey..."

         "Come on let's go to the cafeteria I'm hungry." as Tyler walks out Mely space out

      "He'll be happy for me? Even though I'll be a bully?...... He really knows his own words.....for some reason he sounds like my parents.....hmph.. if my parents are still alive they'll say "We'll be happy if your happy on what you choose, and to have good friends for you to count on." thought Mely

       "Hey Mely! Are you coming or not? I told Mavis to see us there" yelled Tyler

      "Coming!" replied Mely

   "Tyler and Mavis, my two best friends in the hole world. Mom,Dad I hope your watching me bacause I'm so happy happy to have good friends! I promise I won't let anything or anyone hurt them, I shall change a new leaf starting....now...." thought to herself as she ran towards Tyler.

       As Mavis, Tyler and Mely hang out together, Mavis and Tyler notice that Mely really change into a new leaf, Mely started to be more nicer to the other students. And there on out a new born Mely have arrived.

    On the rooftop a mysterious boy sitting all alone--

      "Hm.....so this is the Pacific High? hmph.... well it's very far from where I live... Man do I really miss Japan!"