Chapter 2: Another new Beginning

July 19,2013. Ever since Mavis and Tyler been hanging out as friends people think that thier dating, but thier not. 

        When they were walking the hallway Mely got near to Mavis and talk about the warningthat she gave to her, but Mavis did not said a word. Then Tyler interrupted Mely and say--

       "Mely! Will you stop interrupting with other people's life!"

      "stop Tyler..."whispered Mavis, but Tyler ignored her.

     "Mely you shouldn't interrupt with other people's lives just because your rich or whatever! Why? Why can't you be that Mely before that i once knew?! A gentle, kind and happy girl, where is that Mely gone off to?!"

      "Sorry but that Mely's gone after that incident... plus you have no right to tell people who shoukd they be! You don't know what it feels like to be me after seeing that incident...." after that Mely left with a sad face. Then the school bell rang and all the students went to their rooms including Tyler and Mavis.

       When they were in their classroom Mavis noticed that Mely didn't attended their class today, she got worried even though she's been mean to her.

      After school as Mavis and Tlyer was walking home, Mavis ask Tyler about their past; what Mely looked like before. Then Tyler reacted and say--

"What?! A-about Mely? Looked like before?!"

"Is it bad?" ask Mavis.

"N-no, it's just.... *sigh* Well before we met, she was new in school she said she came from London, well I think is too obvious beacouse of her accent before."

"Accent?"

"oh yeah I forgot that she did have an accent *chukle* well back to our topic, well... she's nice gentle kind hearted person"

 "Well that doesn't sound like her... What happened to her? How and when did she change her personality?

   "Last year to be sure... Sorry can't tell you the hole story, it's a secret between us..." he said it with a wryly smile.

     The next day Mely did not attend another class, Mavis got worried even though she's been mean to her. In the afternoon Mely went to the rooftop to cool her head off because of the Math questions that she did not understand "23ab+45c-90yx;ab=5,c=7,yx=75????" she thought to herself, as she was about to walk through the door she hear someone humming. When she open the door slowly she saw Mely; Mely was the one who was humming with a wryly smile. "(It's my first time hearing her humming..)"she thought to herself. Then Mely noticed that someone by the door "Who goes there?!" yelled Mely, then Mavis stepped forward. "Oh it's just you... What are you doing here?" ask Mely "um.....sorry I must've disturb you..sorry" "don't be..."said Mely, for the first time she said this without anger ang jelousy.

      "can you stay here for a bit longer?" ask Mely

      "um...sure" said Mavis. "I...I'm sorry..." said Mely with a sad face, Mavis look over with a shocking face.

      "hmph... Why did I said that all of the sudden? hmph... maybe it's because I've change....."

    "Well change is good."

     "Is it wierd for you to talk to me like this? I mean I've been selfish and mean to you, doesn't that bother you?"

     "Well yeah it does but.... Yesterday I realized that you have a horrable past, and you feel lonely and sad."

      "hmph...Okey.... I should be telling you this because we've promise but that promise will break. Okey I'll tell you what happened to me. Last year November 23,2012, me and Tyler was enjoying eating cupcakes in the "Sweet & Cute cupcake cafe" then my phone rang, it was an unkown person saying that I should go to the Momorial Hospital, I was scared that what will happen to me. Then me and Tyler raced to the Hospital, when we reached there a doctor ask me if I'm Mely Mardling, I said yes, he said that my parents got in a car accident. I cried for their deaths, I couldn't even look to myself nor Tyler. So I decided to "change" myself. So ever since then me and Tyler broke up and I've been mean and selfish expesialy you, Mavis. So I'm sorry."

      "Don't worry I forgive you and for some reason I'm happy to be with you Mely!" she said it with a smile.

       "Thank you Mavis...Thank you.... And thank you for understanding my past and present" she said it with a smile for the first time to Mavis. "um.... Mavis....I know is a bit sudden but.....can I be your friend?"

      "Of course!"said Mavis.

     "I'm glad.....to meet you...."

      But behind the door there was someone listening, and it was Tyler with a happy face "(Mely, you finaly came back from your true form. I'm happy for you, Mely. To have a good friend like Mavis)" thought yo himself.

     So ever since then Maly,Tyler and Mavis always seen by each other. The hole school change, or has it?

      "Hey! Mely!"

      "Whaaa--?!"