Chapter 33: When were you going to tell me?

“Princeton, I need you to read SiSi’s thoughts!” Rae says to Princeton.

Princeton’s eyebrows go up, “Why would I do that?”

Rae rolls her eyes, “to see who jumped SiSi, duh!”

Princeton frowns, “I can’t invade her privacy.”

Rae glares at him, “Jacob Emmanuel Herbert, you better read her mind right this instant! You invade everyone else’s privacy.”

Princeton rolls his eyes, “fine.” he growls, he goes into the house and reads SiSi’s mind, and he identifies the girls immediately.

He comes rushing back to the group, “Sarah Davis, Tisha Williams, Jerrica Edwards, and Maria Sanders.” Princeton says.

Roc gasps, “did you say Sarah?” He pales slightly.

Rae senses Roc’s uneasiness, and narrows her eyes. “What?” She asks suspiciously.

“I um-dated her,” Roc says, everyone gasps collectively.

“What?” Rae says angrily, she goes up to him and pushes him hard and he stumbles.

Everyone looks shocked. “H-how did you do that?” Roc asks, “you pushed me, and I stumbled. I’m way stronger than you.”

Rae looks just as shocked as everyone else. She shrugs, “I don’t know, but I don’t have no time to be wasting I’m about to find these bitches, and kick they ass.” Rae says getting Princeton’s keys. Princeton jerks her back to him.

“Rae what are you doing?” Prince asks.

“I’m about to go kick some butt! You coming?”

“Rae, you don’t need to do that.”

 Rae snatches away from him, “I’m going.”

“Rae stop…” Princeton shouts, “you’re just going to make things worse.”

“Bye.” she says waving, and backing up to get to his green Ferrari.

“Stop being so damn stubborn!“

Rae shoots him and bird, and leaves.

Princeton clenches his teeth, he’s gotten himself in a world of trouble by falling for someone as stubborn as Rae. He gets into her Pink Volkswagen and follows her to make sure she doesn’t get herself in trouble.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sidney goes home, she frustrated about the day she’s had. When she finishes her homework her mother calls her down for family dinner.

She enters the dining room quietly, as they all sit around the table to eat.

Her mother smiles, “how was school Sidney?”

Sidney takes a sip of water, “my friend was jumped today, so obviously not good.”

Her mom frowns, “is she okay?”

Sidney shrugs.

“Well I’ll hope she will be okay.” Her dad says.

Things turn quiet and all she can hear is the clanking of her mom and dad’s forks, as they chow down. She studies them both quietly for a few moments, they seem so happy and carefree while she feels like she’s dying on the inside. Suddenly she has lost her appetite how can they be so okay about lying to her. They have been lying to her, her entire life. She’s ready to confront them.

“When were you two going to tell me I was adopted?” She says coldly, looking between the two of them.

Both of her parents stare at her wide eyed and shocked.

Stay tuned. -Rae