Chapter 9: Flashbacks

SiSi became angry, she didn’t know whether this was some kind of game or what that Roc was playing. Why did he have to keep toying with her heart? Why couldn’t he just leave her alone, like he said he would? Two could play this game, she thought. She decided to beat him at his own game. She text him back.

It was good seeing you too, I hope to see you again soon.

A wicked grin broke out on her face, and she felt accomplished.

We can arrange that, he text back adding a smiley face. SiSi rolled her eyes, and turned her phone off.

“Well girls I’m going to bed.” She said annoyed, Roc had put a damper on the whole evening.

“Me too.” Sidney said shrugging. She hadn’t heard from Prod all day, and it was getting to her, he was just another typical guy.

“I guess I’ll go downstairs, and watch some TV. I still have a lot on my mind.” Rae said, “Nighty night girls.” She went down the stairs, and plopped down the couch. She grabbed the remote.

And as she was watching something on television, the night with Michael comes rushing back in her mind. Relieving the horrible images, hurt her all over again.

“I love you so much,” Michael told her, as he grabbed her waist.

“Then why do you hit me all the time.”

“Because you make me so angry, don’t you know its pains me to hit you. Do you think I actually enjoy it?”

“No.” Rae said in a small voice, “I’m sorry that I make you so angry, I don’t mean to upset you.” Rae said tears streaming down her face.

“It’s okay babe,” Michael voice turned soft. “Just stop making me so angry, and we good.” He said.

“Okay.” He started kissing Rae roughly, his hands everywhere all at once. Rae wasn’t ready to take their relationship any further.

“Slow down,” Rae said, trying to push him away when he touched her private spot.

“You know you want this.” Michael said.

“I don’t…” Rae said. “Stop…no!” He wasn’t comprehending the word ‘no’, so sure bit down on his lip hard she tasted the blood as it escaped his lip.

Michael stopped abruptly, “Did you just fucking bite me?“ He slapped her hard across the face, she felt the blood trickling instantly.

“Bitch you got stop nerve telling me no, you ruined the damn mood.” I should kill you for that. “You better hope I don’t got rabies bitch.”

“Please Michael no! I didn’t mean it….”

“Aw hell naw, you gonna pay for that shit.” He was about to deliver a harmful blow, but headlights came and saved the day…………………….

 Rae is snapped back to reality, when her phone buzzed on the table.

Come outside I need to see you.-Princeton

Rae’s face lit up at the name on her screen, and she goes to freshen up as she heads outside.

Stay tuned -Rae