Chapter 3: My Name Is... Alice

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon. I got up and started off walking downstairs when i stepped on my own foot and fell down the stairs into a table.

"Ahh..." I moaned. I hurt my ankle.

"Jiselle? Are you ok?" Joey shouted running through the house in a panic before he finally saw me at the bottom of the stairs with bruises and twisted ankles.

"You're lucky I carry a first aid kit." He said smiling at me briskly. My ankles were sprayed with a kind of cleanser and wrapped cautiously. Then all of a sudden I heard a loud bang. I grabbed the cane he gave me.

"Babe, stay here ill be right back." He said kissing my forehead. Right when I heard his footsteps disappear, I got up and slowly followed the sounds. I peeked around the corner into the living room where Joey was making out with a girl. She was feeling his junk and he was feeling hers. I got kind of annoyed. I walked over to the girl ,right about to kiss him again, pulled her hair out the door and as soon as Joey ran up to me I kissed him passionately.

"He's mine hoe." I said slamming the door in her face. I turned to Joey and did something I would have never done in a lifetime. I started kissing him. He moved in sync with me until he licked my bottom lip for entrance. Now we were tongue kissing. Exploring every part of eachother's mouths. I jumped onto him, twisting my legs around his waist while he grabbed my butt and was taking my shirt off. I helped him by pulling it off .

He started going up the stairs while he was sucking my neck. Kicking open the door, he threw me on the bed and started stripping when he hit his boxers. I slowly got up with messed up ankles, got on my knees and pulled out my gun from my underwear.

"You wanted to have sex with a minor, Joey Grayson. A helper in Aidan Drew's murder. He's my brother bitch. Bye bye, 'babe'." I said shooting him in the chest as he fell to the floor limb. Then I raided his sisters closet. Black shorts, yellow ballet flats, and yellow bandeau.

Now I'm on my way out while pulling my fake finger prints off and my wig to reveal bright red puffy hair and pink painted nails. I pulled out my contacts to reveal hazel eyes and pulled off my bandages.

Real Name: Alice Drew

Real Age: 17

Birthplace: Wonderland Hospital, NY

Sorry I lied, my location was compromised.

I walked around the corner on perfectly fine ankles and hopped into my Bugatti which I stole three days before meeting Joey. My engine screaming, I drove to my mothers mansion.

"Magnifique!" She said hugging me.

"Merci." I said smiling at her.

"Ugg take out the fake teeth." She reminded me as I pulled off my crooked teeth to reveal pearl white straight as a blade. "Now you look pretty." Stroking my blood-red hair, she worked that in. I took the camera off my necklace and put it in a plastic bag.