Chapter 4: Masquerade Balls and Dead Men

9:30PM September 13, 2012 

********* 

      Me and my sister Daise or, as she likes it, Daisy were sitting next to each other. I looked at her green eyes staring back at me. Her straight shoulder length brown hair. Her pink earrings glistening in the rooms night. The room was as big as a master bedroom but we blocked it off with a book shelf and filled it with our makeup and other things. I adjusted my pink earrings to look like I had waisted hours putting my stuff on. I grabbed my black mask.

      I already had on my black cami-strap lace dress. Daisy had on a purple bandeau cocktail dress, a blonde wave wig, red make up, and her signature, a white mask and a pair of white laced up four-inch high heels. We were going to a ball which wasn't a masquerade one, just a rich persons ball. This time, our whole family is going. My brother and my dad got shot by the same guy, and I'm here to avenge them.

10:30PM September 13, 2012 

*********** 

      We all got out of my Fiat. I had to ditch my old cars due to fingerprint issues. I just use the car then when my mission is over, park it in my moms car garage. "Hello Miss...?" The bouncer asked us with a questioning eyebrow about the masks. "Samantha, my name is Samantha." Daisy stated while looking at the name on the list. "She's Genine, and this is my mom, Natalie." She said perfectly intimidating a British accent. "Oh, the Wadworth Family! Welcome indeed!" He shouted happily opening the ball room to us. It was decorated in happy colors. I was litterally the only one wearing black. Good. I need to find my new subject. {Name: James Fort  Age: 19  Sin: First degree rape, first degree murder. and second degree assault  Why: Involved in my family's murder.} From what I know, he's a vegetarian so he's not wearing wool or any kind of leather. I crossed out all the girls and all the guys in ugly fur coats. That left three. One for me, Daise, and my mom. He was surprisingly cute. In a shaggy brown hair kind of way. But something was off. Why was he standing all alone infront of the punch? Walking over like I was getting punch I 'accidentally' bumped into him. "Oh no, I'm sorry are you ok?" Saying without a NY accent, I grabbed his arm and helped him up. "I'm okay kid. You can be on your way now." He said walking away. I looked down at the letter in my hands issued to: James Fort. Before my sister did, I learned how to pick pocket. I craned beck to see my 16 year old sister walking out with that man instead of seeing James. Like my mother would have done, I followed them. Under my long dress I had leather jeans and a long sleeve black lace shirt. Sashaying slowly, I walked to the bathroom. Operation Window. We were about three stories up. I could inch down the elevator rope like last week. Still have that rope burn. Stripping off everything but my mask and the outfit I was wearing under the dress. I wiped my face of makeup with a Ponds Wipe. Except my lipstick which was black. I cut the wall open to see my black converse. Thanks mom. I slipped out of my black laced up heels and put my normal shoes on. Well, usually I only wear socks so... This is better. My black French manicured nails, finally, unlocking the window I put my right leg out the window and used my other leg to hold on. Pulling a thin rope from my pocket, I tied it to the window. Pulling my leg down right before someone marched into the bathroom to see a pair of heels and a dress. "Hello??" They said. So framiliar. I looked up enough to see a dead man. Joey.