Chapter 7

Kellin's Point of View

After Vic left I looked of at Lynn who had a smirk on her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you. I don't get what your obsession is with me. You always find a way to ruin me. I don't know why Vic and I concern you. Stay away from me already I'm tired of your sh.it." I said and she looked shocked at my outburst.

I started walking to my house with tears falling down my face. Why does something always have to happen to me? Why can't I enjoy myself without someone ruining it? Once I made it to my house I walked to my room and I dialed Vic's number but he wouldn't answer. I gave up calling him the 10th time.

I sat on my bed and I out my head in my hands. I had to do something but where ouod Vic go? I have never gone to his house. I guess I just have to wait for him to come to me. I heard my mom call for me so I walked downstairs and I saw Vic there with tears falling and his arms crossed over his chest. I walked over to him.

"Can we talk?" He asked still looking pissed off. I nodded my and I reached to grab his hand but he pulled it away. My eyes watered a but but I took him upstairs to my room. Once we made it to my room I sat on the bed.

"Um," I cleared my throat. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Vic snapped. "I thought I could trust, but after today, I don't know what to believe anymore. How many times have you lied to me?"

"Just this once, I swear." I spoke lowly with the tears slowly falling from my eyes. "I'm so so so sorry, Vic. I wanted to tell you in the right moment, but Lynn beat me to it and not in a good way."

Vic sighed coming over and sitting down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to the point I was on top of him sitting on his lap. I cried on his shoulder feeling so guilty about this. He deserved the truth and I acted selfish and never told him, now I feel as if he hates me.

"Shhh, darling, it's okay, don't cry." Vic mumbled soothing me by stroking my hair and kissing my neck. "I forgive you, yes, I'm still upset, but most of all, I love you, Kellin."

I couldn't help to feel a slight better, I looked up at him through my teary eyes and leaned up to kiss him. He smiled throughout the whole make out session and once he pulled away he had the biggest smile he could offer.

I touched the side of his cheek and looked deep into his beautiful brown eyes. "I love you, too."

__________________________________
Hey I'm doing another collaboration with AnonymoulyBeautiful it us called my mother's husband. The prologue is up but we won't start it until we finish "Bitch Please" Anyway I also started a cashby it is called you're not alone. The prologue is up so go read it. :)