Chapter 1

~Saige's POV~

I wake up dreading today I finally start 10th grade..... Yay me. I get out of bed putting on a crop top and white ripped skinny jeans. I leave my hair how it is not wanting to do it.

I walk downstairs grabbing my phone of the charger. I grab a granola bar alone with my backpack and keys. I walk out to my car locking the door behind me. I start to drive towards school wishing this day to go by fast. I get to school parking my car up front. I get out of the car instantly getting tackled into a hug to see that it was my best friend Emily.

" Saige guess what!" She says

I groan " Let me guess you got more concert tickets and I have to go"

She looks surprised that I found out then she starts to smile "So your coming Great!"

I laugh " I don't really have a choice to go or not you'll make me go anyways"

She laughs we start to walk to are lockers which is right next to each other. I grab my books out of my locker then I walk to my next class cause Emily already left. I look down at my classes to see that now I have Social Studies.........Great I hate that class. I groan walking into class I go to a seat in the back so I don't get called on.

The bell rings signaling its time for class to start I rest my head on my hand already wanting class to be over. The bell rings again wow that went by faster then I expected. I rush out of the class to go to my next class. (Skips to lunch)

I go into the lunch line grabbing my tray then I go over to the pizza station its ether cheese or pepperoni I chose cheese. I grabbed my pizza and a water then I went to pay for my food. I payed for my food so now im walking over to the table that has all my friends sitting at it. I sit down next to Emily who had the same lunch as me.

Emily turns and looks at me " The concert starts at 8 the doors open at 7 and we have to be there at 6''

I look at her a nod " Ok ill pick you up then at 5:30"

She says ok then turns going on her phone again. Lunch just ended and now im heading to my favorite class of all Chorus (Music same thing but without the instruments ). Today is the day that we all have to sing a solo in front of the whole class. It wont be a problem for me cause I love to sing in front of people. I get to class and I set my stuff down on a chair waiting for my turn to sing. Its finally my turn to sing so I get up and walk to the front of the class

" My names Saige and ill be singing One Call Away by Charlie Puth "

I take a deep breath then I start to sing.

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while
'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

I finish the song smiling my class starts to clap while I walk back to my seat sitting down. I watch the rest of my classmates sing there songs then the bell rings. (Skips rest of school at home)

I get home and walk up into my room setting my stuff on my bed I put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I put on some simple makeup then I start to just be on my phone cause I still have time till I go pick up Emily. There is about 5 minutes till I have to go pick up Emily so im just gonna leave now cause im really bored. I walk out of the house locking the doors I then get into my car and I start driving to Emily's.

I get to Emily's and she literally jumped into the car well someone's happy. I start to drive where the concert was being held at. I found a parking spot near the door so after we can just go straight out to the car. We were the first ones in line to go inside. Its been about 20 minutes and I look behind us to see a lot of people have already lined up behind us.

This is gonna be a long night