Chapter 3

~Emily's POV~

I see Saige get up and walk over to the couch laying down she then falls asleep. I continue to watch JJ and Jack performance I then started to feel tired so I lay my head down onto my arms falling asleep.

~JJ's POV~

We finish the concert saying goodbye to some people we walk of stage and I see Emily sleeping on the floor and Saige sleeping on the couch. I quietly walk over to Emily trying not to wake her up I gently pick her up of the ground holding her bridal style. I really have to ask Jack if he's fine if they come with us for the rest of the tour.

I look over at Jack to see him picking up Saige holding her just like how I am holding Emily. I think Jack would like if the girls came with us I think he like's Saige. We walk over to the tour bus still having the girls in are arms. We open the door to the bus being careful to make sure we don't hit there head on the door.

When we get into the tour bus we went over to where are bunks are and layed them both down. We put a blanket over them so they wouldn't get cold then we walked into the sitting area turning on the TV. I look over at Jack" I really want the girls to come on tour with us for the rest of the time" Jake nods " I really want them to come too I really like Saige and I can tell you really like Emily". We called are manager asking if it was ok and he said yes.

We hear movement coming from the beds we look to see that Saige is awake. She comes out and sits down next to Jack on the couch resting her head on his shoulder. He starts to smile really big he then whispers something in her ear so soft I coudnt hear it.

Emily soon wakes up and sits down next to me.

I look at her "Do you wanna go out sometime?".

She looks at me and smiles "Id love to When?"

I think "Tomorrow thats when I have a day off"

She smiles " Ok"

She rest her head on my shoulder just like how Saige did to Jack.

~Saige's POV~

I really like Jack hes so nice.....But what if he doesn't like me like that and if he does he has a tour to finish. That will take months he probably wont even come back.

I rest my head on Jack's shoulder thinking about what it would be like when the boys leave. Everything will have to go back to normal.

I didnt like them at first but when Emily said once I see or meet them in person I will instantly like them.

I dont think I just like Jack tho....I know we just met but I feel like love him alot. That he wont ever break my heart.

Maybe its just gonna be one of my dreams that never happen....

I look over at Emily and JJ they would look perfect together I sigh and look down.

I get up of the couch and I walk of the tour bus I hear Emily get up and follow after me I sit down on the curb my eyes start to water and then boom im crying. I feel Emily sit next to me

"Saige what's wrong? Why are you crying"

I look at her "I really like Jack Emily..... but he has tour and he would never like someone like me "

"You really like me?"

I turn around to see Jack I nod my head looking down he walks over to me lifting my chin gently " I really like you too Saige"

I quickly look up at him only to be pulled into a kiss. I start to kiss back we soon pull away keeping it a sweet kiss.

He smiles at me " And about the tour thing we already talked to Emily's and your parents you guys are coming with us on the rest of the tour"

I looked surprised but then happy "Your the best Jack I.....I love you"

He pulls me into a hug " I love you too Saige will you be my girlfriend?"

I smile looking up at him " Of course"

He smiles at me and pulls me into another kiss.

I never want this day to end