Chapter 2

(Emily's concert outfit above)

~Emily's POV-

I cant belive my parents got Saige and I tickets to see Jack and Jack! Im so exited!!!
Right now we are standing in line we still have half an hour until they let us in.

The line behind us got bigger soon reaching the end of the block. Im glad we got here early or we wouldn't have been up front. Saige just went to get us some Starbucks to drink while were waiting. I got a cotton candy frappuccino while Saige got a caramel frappuccino.

~Saige's POV~

I walk into starbucks ordering are drinks. I sit down in a booth waiting for my name to get called. My name finally gets called so I grab the drinks starting to walk back to the line. I get to the line and I hand Emily her starbucks then I start to drink mine.

I finished my starbucks right when the started letting the door open I threw my starbucks away quickly cause Emily was dragging me towards the front.
We get to the front of the group right before a bunch of girls did. Did I mention I hate being in crowds.

I look over at Emily to see her hopping up and down like a bunny. Wow shes very happy. I look up on the stage to see a boy pop his head out from behind the curtains. Everyone started screaming and Emily looked like she was gonna faint.

The kept poking there head out making the girls go wild. It started to get annoying. The lights turn of so the only lights are the ones on stage. Fog machines start to go of. Then the two boys walk out onto stage the girls went crazy some started to push. I looked over at Emily cause she has been very quite to see her ready to faint.

"Emily" I say snapping my fingers in her face.

She looks at me " There right in front of me And there so hot!"

She is totally fan girling. They start to sing one of there songs called Like That. I dont like them but I kind of like there songs. There ok I guess. Once they finished that song the blonde Jack I think some people call him JJ but anyways he jumped into the crowed right next to Emily.

At that moment Emily really fainted. JJ catches her right before she falls on the ground then he looks at me "Is she your friend"

I nod "Yup shes my best friend and she just fainted because she literally loves you"

He laughs "Come on we can bring her backstage so she can lay down"

He walks onto the stage still holding Emily he tells Jack that he will be right back. I stand there akwardly wondering if I should follow him.

I wanted to make sure Emily was ok so I did follow him. I was walking into the back where JJ and Emily are. I see JJ lay her down gently onto the couch. I walk over to the couch and sit in the space Emily is not taking up.

I look at JJ "Thanks for letting her lay down.

He smiles "No problem I can stay here with you guys"

I shake my head no "No you cant do that to all of your fans"

He sighs knowing im right "Ill check on you guys after ok"

I nod "ok"

He smiles one more time before he gets up walking back onto the stage. A couple minutes later Emily started to wake up "Saige where are we?" I laugh "Were backstage at the concert ".

She looked surprised at what I said "Are you lying to me" I laugh again " No, I can prove it to you". I get up and walk over the where the stage was and saw JJ sitting down drinking some water he finally notices me I motion him to come backstage.

He puts his water down and comes backstage. We walk over to a very suprised Emily. I laugh "See I wasnt lying".
JJ and Emily started to talk so I went and sat down next to the stage so I could watch Jack.

He notices me and winks I blush looking down. Emily soon joined me while JJ went back on stage.We watched the rest of the concert backstage.

I start to get tierd so I went and layed down on the couch falling asleep. I feel someone lifting me up I slowly open my eyes to see that it was Jack I cuddle closer into his chest not thinking about anything.