Chapter 4

~Saige's POV~

I wake up smiling to myself

"What are you smiling about baby" I turn to see Jack sitting next to me smiling.

I smile "That im lucky to have you"

He smiles at me pulling me into a hug "I love you baby"

I snuggle into his chest "I love you too Jack"

Jack then leaves so I could get ready I got ready then I grab my phone of the charger. I walk out into the living room area of the tour bus to see JJ sitting on the couch.

I walk and sit next to him " Where's Jack and Emily?"

He looks at me " Jack is in the kitchen and Emily is on the phone outside talking to someone"

I smile at him "Thanks if it wasn't for you Emily and I wouldn't have been here with you guys "

He smiles back "Im glad that I went into that crowd if I didn't Emily wouldn't have fainted and I would have never brought you guys backstage"

I hug him "I know you like Emily so take care of her and if you ever break her heart I will hurt you"

He laughs " I will never hurt her"

I laugh "Good im gonna go to Jack now bye"

He smiles "Bye"

I get up of the couch and I walk into the kitchen where I see Jack eating eggs and bacon yummy yummy bacon. I walk over to him " Hey jackyyy can I have some bacon" I say with a cute puppy face.

He laughs handing me a piece " lol here's your bacon"

I smile "Yay I love you!"

He smiles back "I love you too"

I give him a small peck on the lips then I go back into the living room where JJ and Emily were. I sit down next to Emily "Whats up besti!"

She looks at me like I was crazy" Don't ever say that again"

I laugh " Ok "

She laughs "Why are you so happy? "

I smile " I got a piece of bacon"

She shakes her head " You and your love of bacon "

I smile I really love bacon I can eat it allll day long.