how it all began

huds tort illa pov :

most of these wont be spell checked so just

"NO GERARD YOU CANT" huds exclaimed tears rolling down the young frog's face.

"i can do whatever i please.." gerard huffed plucking the precious item from the small meme's hands.

"THATS MY TORTILLA" the young frog blared

"shut up" gerard smirked taking a bite of the tortilla that was now tear soaked thanks to the juvinille slime melting in front of him.

"how pathetic , all your love invested into what? a tortilla?" gerard stifled a choked laugh that was soon followed by a scowl.

"it wasnt even filled yet, it had no toppings at all" huds wailed sinking to his knees.

"now i have to go to the store" he shrieked pain filling his eyes.

"i might see people" the frog shook with anxiety.
not that they wouldnt except the meme creature, but he hated being social.

huds pulled the dusty blinds back, brushing off the dust that accumalated on them from lack of use.

they made a loud clattering sound as they slammed against eachother, huds yanking on the cord out of frustration.

gerard stood there, alternating between gnawing the tortilla and his bottom lip before turning to leave.

"have fun at the store" he smirked and chuckled almost inaudibly

huds looked out the window hissing at the light that potruded the blinds.

"its time" he wispered to himself
"its time to be social"

the small meme shook with fear as he made tenative steps twoards the door to leave.

the crusade of the tortilla will not be forgotten.