Chapter 2

"Is that her?" I heard one of the girls in the hallway said.

"Oo, Yan ata si Drei." Dumagdag pa yung mga kasama niya sa circle nila.

"Ive heard she's been into 10 schools since Grade 7"

"I heard she makes out with anyone who can stroke"

Wow, seriously. Ang aga-aga pa! Ang ganda ng pa welcome netong mga to sakin ha.

"Oh, grabe siya. Ang ganda pa naman niya, Kung titignan mo parang di naman."

Nangigil ako. Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuuuck! I must control my urge to kill these pathetic trying hard barbie lookalikes. Just by looking at them makes me want to chop their head of and feed it to pigs.

"Calm down, Andrea. Remember its your first day." Hinanap ko yung 1st class ko and after the endless searching nakita ko rin. I could've asked anyone for help kaso they were all too busy talking about me. I entered the classroom that says Professional Ethics. I made my way to an empty seat at the second row. And as expected, Everybody started blabbering things about me. I was trying to control my temper when all of the sudden a girl throwed a book at me.

"Oh ano little miss I got kicked out of 12 schools, I am so freaking badass and I am so hardcore. Not so tough now huh?"

Well, bitch this is your lucky day. Sinipa ko yung isang armchair sa harap ko to make some space as I stood up. I got everyone's attention and tumahimik sila. I picked up the book and faced the girl. I analyzed her and sa unang tigin palang. I knew her. She was the IT girl. She had 2 girls behind her.

"Oh hello to you too, Is this yours?" I flashed her a smile.

"What if it is?"

I didnt mind her, Tinignan ko kung sino yung mayari nung libro.

"Who's Chelsea King?" I yelled the girl two seats away from me raised her hand. I handed it to her.

"Next time, dont let others borrow your stuff. It might get you into trouble." I smiled.

"So sino ka sa tigin mo to ignore me. Nobody ignores Lyka Sayson!" And with a blink of an eye she slapped me.

"I hope you learned your lesson. Next time youre gonna ignore someone you better think twice."

I finally lost control. I calmly reached for my wallet and took out a 1000 peso bill.

"On second thought, Youre gonna need a new book. Here, approach me if kulang yan." I handed Chelsea the money.

"Now everybody, Litsen the fuck up! Ito mangyayari sainyo the next time na youre gonna pick on me!" I grabbed the book and slapped the bitch who threw it earlier. I didnt stop until I saw her nose bleeding and then I kicked her in the abdomen. Napahiga siya sa sahig.

"Kayo? May problema kayo sakin?" Sabi ko sa dalawang babae ultimo assitant nung bitch kanina.

"W-wala." Sabi ng isa sakanila.

"Good.. What are you all staring at? Continue doing the shennanigans you were doing earlier." Tinapon ko yung libro. I didnt notice that the prof was there na pala.

~

So Ayaaan! 2nd Chapter. Hehe. Pleasepleaseplease vote for me. And tell me what you have to say about the story. And yeah, Tempo lang yang Cover. Since di pako nakakagawa. If someone can make me a cover that would be terribly awesome! :) Stay beautiful guys!<3