Chapter two

You walked down the crowded hall as your stomach twisted in knots. You weren't sure if the other students would like you. Suddenly you heard a familiar voice. "HI BILLY MAYS HERE!" You turned around to see the same boy who sat beside Pepe on the bus. "Oh hi Billy," you said nervously. In all honesty Billy looked kind of cute to you. "What class are you going to next?" Billy questioned. The enthusiasm he had made you giggle. "I'm going to Oxi Clean science next." You said smiling. "Me too", he said, "wanna walk together?" You blushed a bit. "Sure." You said

     He put an arm around you and led you to the classroom. "You're new here right? I can show you around if you want!" He said. "I am actually...and only if that's okay with you." You said. You noticed people staring at you and Billy which made you a bit nervous. Finally you got to the classroom. You were relived that Pepe wasn't there yet considering that you had just walked to class with her boyfriend. Billy's eyes suddenly lit up and he smiled enthusiastically "OH! By the way can I have your number. Y/N? I'd like to keep in touch with you! You seem like a nice girl," You nervously pulled a price of paper out of your binder and wrote you number down on it in quit sloppy handwriting. He quickly pulled out his phone and entered you as a contact.

     A teacher walked In looking very annoyed to be there. Her hair was a mess and her clothing looked dirty plus her make up was messed up. "That's Miss Neal," Billy said, "she almost always had lunch duty so she always looks like that at this time of day," All you really could say was, "Yikes..." About 10 minutes into class Pepe walked in with 2 other girls. The odd thing was that Miss Neal didn't seem to care. "Hi mom!" Pepe said with a smile. Miss Neal just sighed and shrugged. "Alright class I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You kids need to write an essay of why it's completely fine to drink Oxi Clean," Miss Neal said as she put a pack of cigarettes in her pocket and left the room.

     As soon as she left the room the whole class started talking. Pepe walked over to Billy and sat beside him. She glared at you as she wrapped an arm around Billy. "So... Y/N. Did Billy walk you to class today?" She asked "I did actually. She didn't know where the room was so I just thought that it would be nice if me to show her," Billy said. Pepe sighed, "Oh okay then...Billy sit with me at lunch today okay?" Bill grinned, "Actually there's someone else id like to sit with today."

Okay that was chapter two. I didn't think I was actually gonna continue this story but I did