Music Videos

Normal p.o.v

You and Soul made it to the music room just in time. Mr. Mosquito was at the door, looking rather excited.

"There you are Miss. (L/n)! You guys are early, I wanted to ask if these last two music videos your band is fine. The other ones are good to show. They're PG 13, but you're a celebrity n you show lots of skin over the other dimension," Mr. Mosquito said.

"Oh, ok... Wait the ones that have skin?" You said worriedly.

"What's the problem? Here, we don't have as much as people who criticize like being those things like a person who has intercourse with every boy," Mr. Mosquito explained.

"That's true," you admitted. But there is many videos that you were half naked {a/n: don't worry, even the other bands were half naked in a video before} and you're ex that smoked weed is there. You were dating him in those vids so you guys were acting really sexual.

"Come in! We need to see if those videos are good for today," Mr. Mosquito said excitedly.

"Skin huh," Soul said. You blushed a little.

"Sh-shut up," you stuttered.

"It's nothing bad, you're a celebrity over there. Also, you wouldn't show that much skin as the whore in this school. Once Aleyda 'accidentally' came out of the restroom with only a bra and underwear. I swear I was gonna puke," Soul said.

You bother walked inside the music room and followed to his laptop. You giggled at Soul.

'Aleyda ain't having her summer body. And never will.'

"So these are the two I want you to see if they're okay," Mr. Mosquito said.

"Okay," you said. You looked at the screens. The last two were fine. The songs were Nanana from MCR {a/n: your band covered the songs} and Fast In My Car from Paramore. These songs were appropriate. Why did he ask?

Mr. Mosquito was distracted, tuning a violin {a/n: idk if you do tune a violin since I don't play it}, so you decided to scroll up to see the other songs. They're were only 3 songs. Plus the other two, so he is showing 5 songs.

The first song was Props And Mayhem from PTV, then Kids In The Dark from ATL, then What The Hell from Avril Lavigne. 'Oh, this song shows A Lot of Skin. And I was dating (e/n) {a/n: the one that smokes weed} back then. Soul, don't get the wrong idea!' You thought.

"Is everything alright?" Soul asked, he noticed you were in thought.

"Huh? Yeah. Mr. Mosquito! These songs are good!" You said. You almost forgot about you scrolled up so you quickly scrolled down to where the two last were.

"Oh goody," he said.

The bell rang. You and Soul took a seat where the grand piano was, juts like yesterday.

Students came in and took their seats. You saw that they took ten same seat as yesterday.

"Hello everyone one, as promised, today I'll show music videos of (b/n). If you forgot, it's (y/n)'s band," Mr. Mosquito said. Everyone got excited.

"This is there first music video that I love dearly," Mr. Mosquito continued.

Mr. Mosquito turned off the lights and pulled down the white cloth to show a better picture.