Chapter 2- Trouble Comes

Authors Note:// Hey guys, in my first chapter I corrected some spelling and I added something in about Eliza's eyes during the killing scene.

The morning rays of light barely made it past my dark brown curtains. I sat up in my bed and looked around. Something wasn't right. I stretched and walked over to the window and peeked out. I thought I heard yelling. I shrugged, but sure enough, outside my window I could see everyone gathering around outside in a frenzy outside of the woods. Most were yelling and raising their weapons, but a tall, slender, and faceless being prevented them from doing anything. 

I quickly changed my bloody clothes from yesterday and flung them in the hamper. I still had some dried blood on my face, so I quickly washed it off.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked myself.

I left my room and closed the door behind me and ran throughout the hallways, down the stairs, and ran out the mansions front door. I ran for maybe three minutes towards the large crowd that was building up more. It looked like that one moment in The Walking Dead when Rick was stuck in an army tank and walkers surrounded him. I heard angry words being spit out.

"You're dead!"

"How the hell did you get here?"

"You think it's funny? I'll wipe that grin off your face in a second, buddy."

"You shouldn't of done that."

Wait, Ben was here? Maybe I could get answers from him if only I could find where he was at. What's all this commotion anyways? I finally spotted someone in my 'family'. I walked over to him.

"Hey, why is everyone over here?"

"Not now." EJ grunted and moved forward.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath and followed EJ deeper into the crowd.

I could finally see what was going on. Three older teenage boys where sitting on the ground with paint cans in their hands. Why.. Were humans here?

I spotted Ben's green pointy hat and I shimmied over to him. "Hey, I was going to get you but you had your room door locked. These three entered the realm sometime last night and they spray painted some buildings and houses. Ours was one of them. They destroyed a lot of property too. Some nerve these idiots had." He glared at them.

"Hm, I wonder how they found this place." I looked at him and Ben just shrugged.

"T-That's her!" The dirty blonde boy with freckles lifted a shaky finger at me. I was taken aback. Me?

"Yeah!" His two brunette friends agreed in unison and most of the crowd turned and looked at me with pissed off expressions.

"Me? What did I do?" My face was filled with disgust and confusion.

"They claimed they saw a girl go into the well last night." Slenderman pinched the bridge of his nose,"How many times do I have to tell you to check your surroundings before you go into the realm? This isn't the first time you have brought mortals here."

"I didn't know anyone was there! Who's going to be out in the middle of the woods anyways besides us and think, hey guys! Let's jump down that well! Clearly some weird drugged up people. I mean come on." I crossed my arms.

"You're one to talk! You guys are freaks!" The dirty blonde frowned.

A lot of creepypastas started yelling again. Only this time, it was towards me.