Chapter 1- I See You

UNKNOWN animal abusers POV

I gripped the sides of my jacket and pulled them close to my body. My hands were too frozen to even attempt to zip it up. It was a very thin gray jacket so it didn't offer much warmth anyways. My steps on the rough pavement of the road were sloppy as I stumbled a bit due to my halfway frozen legs that weren't cooperating.

Tonight was a horrible, I had gotten my car towed and on top of that it's snowing. I have to walk two miles just to get home. Of course I could of called for help if it weren't for the fact that I accidentally dropped my phone in the toilet last night. Talk about bad luck... It's sitting on the kitchen table at my house in a bowl of rice. The gas stations landline was broken so I couldn't use the phone and call from work either.

I heard a high pitched mewing sound not too far away. I followed it and it led me to a brown cardboard box. I leaned over it and sure enough there was a tiny, black, defenseless kitten. I scooped it out of the box and stared into it's eyes. It was the ugliest son of a gun I'd ever seen. The little fur that it had was matted up and covered in mud. I glared at it and dropped it carelessly onto the ground and gave it a little kick. Oh how I hated cats. It let out a little hiss and cry of pain.

"I see you~!" A females voice rang out in a song-like voice through the quiet area. My eyes widened and I quickly looked around.

"Who's there? Come out right now and face me you lil pussy!" I demanded and walked away from the crying kitten, looking around.

A girl maybe around the age of 15 jumped down from a tree above me and stumbled a bit to stand up. She had the strangest damn eyes. They were probably contact lenses, they couldn't be real! Her pupils were a very bright neon yellow while the color of her irises were a dull, but noticeable yellow. Her hair was brown and curly and her nails were abnormally sharp looking and pitch black. She was just standing there smiling with her head cocked to the left.

"What the fuck are you?" I clenched my fists together, ready to punch the hell out of her if she tried anything funny.

She let out a laugh,"What am I? I'm a creepypasta, that's what I am. I'm Eliza Cried, but I prefer to be called Eliza."

"Okay and what the fuck do you want with me?" I spat with a glare upon my face.

"I sniff out the animal abusers." She took a few steps closer to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't done anything wrong." I lied and avoided looking at the kitten on the ground, backing up a bit.

"I saw you, bitch. Don't stand here and tell me you didn't do anything to that kitten!" She yelled spitefully and pointed at the kitten. She walked even closer to me. "You know what I do to animal abusers, hm? I kill them."

"You crazy psycho, get away before I call the cops." I didn't have my phone, but I could intimidate her into possibly leaving.

She laughed again,"I know you don't have a phone. Even if you did, it wouldn't change a thing. I've had the cops called on me many times, but I've never been caught. No creepypasta is ever caught."

I turned and raised my foot over the cats head,"You come near me and I'll kill this pathetic cat!"

                    Eliza's POV
Anger and fury boiled inside of me and my right eye twitched at the threat. I tackled the sick fuck to the ground before he could do anything else and he let out a yelp for help. I got up off of him and yanked him into a standing position.

"Stop! Leave me alone! I promise I'll never harm another animal again!" He screamed out. "Please, I've heard about you guys, and I don't want to die from you!"