Chapter 2

I  decided to start my second , fantasy diary entry as I began to get really in to my adventure tale.

22/09/1999

Dear Diary , 

I'm still facing this lonely, deserted country alone. A girl my age came up to me and started talking , of course I couldn't understand her but from her soft , gental voice It was like I had made a friend. She smiled at me then waved goodbye as her mother lured in to the distance, grabbed her daughter , gave me a nasty look and walked away.

Just as I was about to start the next sentence I heard the distant sound of my uncle yelling to me " ARABELLA THERES SOMEONE HERE WHO WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ! " I closed my little notebook and raced down the stairs faster than the speed of light. There infront of my eyes was a tall man , wearing a nicely pressed grey suit with a white shirt and a tie to match , he was wearing glasses and had a parcel in his hand. " Hello Miss Taite , we've sorted out the papers for your mother and fathers will and there seems to be a parcel here thats ment for you "  I looked up at the friendly , quite serious man and saw the brown , crumbled parcel in his hand , he crouched down to reach my height  and put the parcel gently in to my warm hands. I sank in to the chair  behind me and quickly but carefully began to opened the parcel.  There in front of my eyes was something so special to me  that tears of joy were busting inside me . I just couldn't believe it , eventhough I had never thought of it once didn't mean that I forgot about it at all.