Chapter 1

(^ Clemertime ^)

(^ Clemertime ^)

Clemertimes POV:

"No! Please, stop! Please!" screamed Clementine. "Please!" Clemertime fell on the cold ground and saw a shadow in front of her when she looked in front of her. Before she knew she had a sharp pain in her leg. "Ahhhhh!" she looked at her leg and saw there was a knife in it. She tried to crawl away, but she couldn't. The shadow pulled her away towards a door. Fuck, fuck, fuck! What the hell do I have to do?! thought Clemertime but before she had the chance to think about it she went through the door and the door closed. At that moment she woke up.

"Noooooooo!" she screamed and sat right up in her bed waking (d/n) up. "Sorry (d/n) I didn't want to wake you up like that." She said to him/her. "Well, your awake sowwww......Food?" (d/n) jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen. Clemertime walked downstairs and went to the kitchen she made some food for (d/n) and for herself. "You have to say (d/n), I am the best cook in the world!" He/She didn't react. hahaha, you're just too sweet to look at.

When I was done whit eating I went to my phone to check if I had messages. "Nothing special to see here." I said and walked to the living room and turned the TV on. "Nope.....Nope......Nope.....Yes! Oh, wait, nope..." I said and turned the TV off. "I guess we can go for a walk, (d/n). What do you think?" (d/n) looked up and ran to the door. He/She barked happily. "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming!" I said and walked to the door. It was pretty warm outside so I didn't put a jacket on. When I walked outside with (d/n) I took a deep breath and walked on.

Bang! "Hey! Watch it, asshole!" I said and a looked up (because I was lying on the ground) and saw a boy. Well, a man. He was around 20, I think. "Are you alright?"He said with a deep voice. "Uhm a guess?" I stood up and called for (d/n). He/She came immediately. "I am very sorry that I bumped into you!.... Uhm. Well, I'm Clayton. You can call me Clay if you want. Nice to meet you hahaha" "Nice to meet you too. My name is Clemertime. You can call me Clemertime." I said. "No Clem?" He asked. "Nope. But I have to go. Bey!" I said and walked away. "See you later?" He asked and I said almost yelling: "Sure! Why not!" He laughed at me and walked away. So did I. "OMG! (d/n) Wasn't he handsome?!?! Those muscles on his arms. His face...His voice...." I said while I was melting. "Could it be? Could it be that a fell in love whit him? No! Of course not! I just met him so why would I? But...But...

(^ Clayton ^)

(^ Clayton ^)

Thx for reading My first chapter! I know it's short but The next chapter is comming!

And if it is your birthday, happy birthday!

XxX JenniferTheWriter.