Chapter 13

Clemertimes POV:

When Clemertime woke up she was laying in a room. It was dark. She couldn't see a thing. Clemertime stood up and started to walk trought the room. She felt something on the ground with her feet. She grabbed it. But when she felt what it was she screamed and trew it down. It was a hand.

A door went open and Clayton walked inside. "Where are we?" Clemertime asked scared. "You don't have to know that. It doesn't matter." He turned around and walked out of the door. Clemertime stood up and walked towards the open door. She carefully looked outside. She didn't see Clayton, so she walked outside. It was a dark house. She saw stairs leading downstairs. She walked downstairs and looked around her. Nobody. She saw a door and it looked like a front door. She grabbed the door knob and tried to open the door but a shadow stood in front of her when she opend the door.

"No! Pleas, stop! Pleas!" screamed Clemertime. "Pleas!" Clemertime fell on the cold ground facing the shadow. Before she knew she had a sharp pain in her leg. "Ahhhhh!" she looked at her leg and saw there was a knife in it. She tried to crawl away, but she couldn't. The shadow pulled her away towards a door. Fuck, fuck, fuck! What the hell do I have to do?! tought Clemertime but before she had the chance to think about it she went trough the door and the door closed.

"You really fucked up didn't you."Clayton said. Clayton pulled the knive out of Clemertimes leg and stabbed the other leg. "Ahhhh! Pleaaas! Stop!" she didn't get anny reaction. She only felt the pain of the knive in her other leg. It was awfull. A tear rolled down her face. She couldn't flee or hide. She would get killed. He would expect that.

Clemertime started to think. Many endings went trough her head but they all ended bad. Wich ment her being killed. Then she realized it. She had to fight. There was no other way. She still got a knive hidden in her boot. Clayton wasn't facing her so Clemertime craweld carefully towards the door. Then she stood up and said:"Kill me....Coward." Clayton turned around and ran towards Clemertime. Clemertime took her knive and stabbed Clayton in his heart. Clayton fell down on the ground. He died. Clemertime thought she was safe. That she didn't have to be afraid annymore. But she was wrong.

She felt a sharp pain in her back. She reached out with her hands to her back and pulled out an knive. She turned around and saw a man. The man had a demon like face. (I didn't forget you xP (Chapter 6) ) The man walked out of the room and dissapeard. Clemertime was bleeding alot. She still had her phone in her pocket. She called for an ambulance and the police.

Clemertime was waiting for the ambulance but it felt like forever. Her vision was getting blurry and she started to feel sleepy. She fell down on her back and got fainted.

The ambulance wasn't in time. Clemertime died.

The police was surching for evendice of murder but they didn't find annything. No body nothing. Only Clemertime.

They said it was suicide.

Well, I think you guys are going to kill me.....

But I can defend myself!

I'm going to update my other storie: Living a fantasie. update more frequently.

I promis.

And maybe, ther's going to be a new book. I'm not sure yet.

And no there isn't going to be a follow-up on this book. Sorry!

I hope that you loved this storie!

Leave comment and vote! Atleast if you want to do that xP.

BeBye!

xXx

JenniferTheWriter