Chapter 5

Claytons POV:

Why was she here? How did she find me here? Clayton thought. Well, okay. I didn't come home for a while, but I don't want to go back to her. I have to say that it's over. That I found someone else. I'll text her. Clayton took his phone and send Adeline a message.

Hey,

I want to talk to you.

Meet me at (f/c/p) at 10:00 AM tomorrow.

Bey,

Clayton.

Clayton looked at the message and then send it. It wasn't long before he got a response.

Oh hey.

I didn't think you wanted to see me again. :(

See you tomorrow!

Adeline.

Clayton sighed deeply and walked to Clemertimes room. He knocked and opened the door. He saw that Clemertime was asleep and walked towards her. He woke Clemertime up and said: "Hey, Clemertime. Sorry that I woke you up but I wanted to say that I'm not there tomorrow." "Oh, okay" Clayton gave Clemertime a kiss on her head and walked towards the door of her room. "Wait, Clayton. Would you like to lay beside me?" "Well, to be honest, I would like that." Clayton smiled "But, I want to wait for a while with that." He walked through the door and closed it gently. He walked back to his room and went to sleep.

Time skip (Still Claytons POV)

Clayton headed to Adeline that was waiting at (f/c/p). When he was there he got a hug from Adeline which had tears in her eyes. "Adeline? Can we talk for a while, please?" Adeline nodded and sat down at a table. "Why do you want to talk to me? Where were you? Are you okay?" she said. "I'm okay and I was at a nearby hotel. But let me ask you a question? How did you find me, yesterday?" "Uhm, yes. Sorry." "Okay." "But, why do you want to talk to me?" "I...uhm..I'm just going to say it." Clayton said. "I'm not in love with you anymore. I found someone else. I'm sorry." "But why? Aren't I good enough for you? Am I too ugly for you?" "No! of course not. It's just that I don't love you anymore. But I still want to be friends with you. "WHAT?! Friends? I don't think so!" Adeline yelled and ran out of the shop/coffee place. Clayton didn't know what to do or think. He just paid the bill and went to Clemertimes house. He knocked and Clemertime opened the door. "Hey, Clayton. Already back?" "Yeah. I have to talk to you, please." "Sure! Come inside." Clemertime smiled. They walked together to the living room and sat down. "Well, Clemertime, I wasn't honest all the time, you know?" "Ohw, tell me, please?" "Okay. A few minutes I was at (f/c/p) to talk with my girlfriend. My ex- girlfriend. I just broke up with her because I don't love her anymore. I love you, Clemertime. Do you love me too?"

Clemertimes POV:

"Do you love me too?" what? Does he love me? But why?"Why do you love me?" she asked "I asked you a question. Do you love me?" "Yes, I love you! More than you can imagine. I wanted to tell you but I was afraid of losing you!" "Well, I was too. But are you mad at me? For not telling you right away?" "No, not really. You told it now so why would I be mad?" Clemertime sad and smiled. "Hungry?"

Hey, guys!

560 words...Not that long. I know xD

But I have some questions.

1. Th next chapter? How long does it have to be?:

500 words

750 words

1000 words

1250 words

1500 words

1750 words

2000 words

You guys can choose!

2. Love problem!

Help! I have a boy in my class NaSk and I think I like him. I know him for 3 years now but friday was the first time I actually talked with him. He is a real gentleman! And I've got his number.

My question is, should I text him, or not? What do I say/ask him?

Help!

THX!!!!