Chapter 3

Still Clemertimes POV:

What the hell is he\she doing? she thought. "(d/n) come here, please?" Clemertime said but he\she gave no reaction. Clemertime stood up and walked over to (d/n). She picked him\her up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "What were you doing, silly?" she said and made some breakfast for (d/n) and herself. When they were ready whit eating Clemertime got dressed and  went walking with (d/n)

"Do you think we are going to see him again?" she asked to (d/n). "I really hope we do, hahaha". She laughed and walked on.

When I walked past a hotel a heard a yell. "Clemertime! Up here!" Huh? I thought and looked up. "Clayton? What are you doing there?" she asked. "Well, uhm. Just come upstairs! I want to talk to you!" "Okay..." Clemertime said.

Claytons POV:

Pffff, she looks more beautiful than before. What do I have to say? That I love her? No! That might scare her. Ohw gooooooood! She is at the door! What to do! What to do! Wait...Breath Clay. Just open the door! It will be fine. Clayton thought. He opened the door and there she stood. The most beautiful woman in the world. "H..He..Hey" he said stuttering. "Come inside!" "Okay."

What to ask. What to say?I have an idea! He thought and said. Well, he tried to say it but Clemertime cut him off. "What did you want to tell me? And why are you here?" she asked. "Well, uhm...uh..." "Just spit it out, you silly!" she said while smiling. "Ok. I don't live here. I live in a villa with my girlfriend. I'm rich as hell and I don't know what to do with all that money. Also, I have been thinking a lot and that's why I'm here. I wanted to talk whit you." Clayton said. Clemertime  looked at him and said: "Well, tell me." "I've been thinking about me and my girlfriend and after a while I realized that I no longer love her. And when I met you yesterday I fell in love. I fell in love whit this beautiful girl named Clemertime. I know what you're thinking. I'm a creep. I only know you for 24 hours and already fell in love whit you."

Clemertime was still looking at him and said: I...I...I don't know. I have to think about this, you know? Uhm. Here's my number. We can go drink a coffee or something. 

Clemertime gave her number to Clayton and Clayton gave his to Clemertime. "Thx" He said. "I have to think too." He stood up and let Clemertime whit her dog out. He Walked to his bed and laid down. That...went.....smooth.... he thought and closed his eyes.

(^Hotel where Clayton is right now^)

Clemertimes POV:

"What just happened?" she asked to (d/n).  Clemertime Walked back home and plopped on the couch. (d/n) jumped on the couch and laid down on Clemertimes lap. She pets him/her and turned on the TV. After a while watching TV She freaked out and yelled: "OMFG! Why is there never anything on that fucking TV! Argh!" (d/n) jumped off and looked scared at Clemertime. Clemertime switched off the TV and went to her refrigerator. She picked up the leftover spaghetti and warmed it up. "At least I have my food."

Adelines POV:

She sat on the sofa in the living room and watched some TV. She was crying because she was sad but at the same time she was furious. She stood up and walked to the closet. She grabbed a baseball bat out of the closet and went to an expensive vase.  Adelien hit against the vase causing broken glass pieces to jump in all directions. She yelled: "I HATE MY LIFE!" 

But she felt guilty and cleaned up the mess she had made. When she was cleaning up she heard a weird sound from upstairs. "Hello? Who is there? Clayton, are you that?" Adeline walked to the stairs and asked again: "Clayton, is that you?". No answer.  Adeline walked back to the living room and cleaned up the rest.

But she didn't know that she was being watched. It was....

Time skip! 2 days later!

Clemertimes POV:

Clemmertime looked at her phone and saw that she had a message from Clayton.

Clem = Clemmertime           Clay = Clayton.

Clay: Hey! What's up?

Clem: Nothing special. You?

Clemertime answered and got an answer right away.

Clay: Nothing really.

Clem: Oh, okay.

Clay: Clemertime? Would you like to go drink a coffee or something?

Clem:......

Clem: Okay :).

Clay: YAY!

Clay: I mean....Okay.

Clem: Hahahaha. 8:00PM? At (f/c/p)?

Hey guys! Hope you like my story so far!

Don't be afraid toleave a comment! 

Don't forget to follow me so you never ever eveeeeer miss a updat from this strory and upcoming story's in the future!

If it is your birthday, happy birthday!

XxX Jennifer.

#multimedia