Ranks

If you have any questions, just post a comment below

Pack of Lighted skies

(1) Alpha (male leader):

Red (A flame colored male with amber eyes and powerfull hind legs) (LeBarbe)

(1) Alphless (Female leader):

Maple (Pretty ginger female with green eyes) (Artfame)

(1) Beta (deputy):

Clover (Black, almost gray female with lime green eyes)

(5) Delta (training to become Beta):

Midnight (Black male wolf with dark blue eyes) (chocorose)

(1) Shaman (heals wounded and has connections with their pack ancestors):

Crow (orange female wolf with dark brown eyes) (XxRekKisxX)

(1) Healer (shamans apprentice, heals wounded, has connections with their ancestors):

Tanzanite ( glitering dark blue female with rune markings. A pinated teal swirl mark with white stars on her foreheard) (I_like_adventures)

(1) Commander (orginaizes hunting and fighting patrols):

Jay (A blueish-silver male with gleaming amber eyes and with yellow flecks in his eyes) (RiverClanWarrior)

(~) Warriors (fighters):

Wing (Female wolf. That all you need to know x3) (AmarisGuerra)

June ( A gray and white female with blue eyes) (LeBarbe)

Echo (A gray male with green eyes) (WolfehJulia)

Wish Dream (A white she-wolf with blue eyes) (nursing a pup) (RiverClanWarrior)

Oak (a dark-brown male, with swirls of oak, brown in the pattern of his fur. He's got eerie amber eyes and white one white paw. (WarriorsForever12)

Blu (A cream coloured, strong built male with bright icy blue eyes. He has two white "socks" and white spot on his right eye. (danny_lol_990)

Nightclaw ( A female wolf that has two layered colors of fur, black and gray. Mixed color eyes of Navy Blue on the left and Burgundy on the right. A unique tattooed like Scar around right eye. Also has very strong legs to keep speed and stamina.) (Glow52)

Shadow ( A female with dark black fur like night sky  with light blue eyes) (werewolftg)

(~) Hunters (hunts food):

Fang ( A black male wolf with emerald green eyes) (LeBarbe)

Ema (A golden female with amber eyes and has darker stripes on her fur) (WolfehJulia)

Cloud (A lithe, beautiful white female flecked with white-gray. She aslo has light-gray paws. She has blue eyes of different shades. (WarriorsForever12)

Winter (pure white female wolf with brown eyes. Pretty big) (Winterrain88)

Grey (Deep smokey grey male wolf with large muscles and long scars) (IWantYourBooty)

(~) Apprentices (training to be hunters or warriors)

Ember (Red pelted she-wolf with a gold spot around her eye, front legs and at the tip and base of her tail. Ember eyes) (Lollaluv)

(~) Elders (experienced warriors or hunters, that are now retired)

(2) Pup watchers (wolves that are watching pups)

Night (Pure black female wolf with a white tipped tail, has dark  brown eyes with ting of red) (Levex01)

(~) Pups

Sky (She is a light grey wolf  with white fur  that covers one eye. White paws and white chest , she has long fur and bright blue eyes) (Nyancatcraze)

Heather (A golden pup with shy green eyes) (RiverClanWarrior)

Sun (A golden male with light green eyes. In the sun-light, his fur glows. He has no parents) (WarriorsForever12)

Ginger (Orange female kit with green eyes) (StrikerPost)

Azure (Light gray female with leaf green eyes) (StarRuby)

Lily (Black female with blue eyes) (srivers42)

Topaz (shinny blue female pup) (Tanzanite's)

Zircon (shinny teal male with red markings. Scar marking near his eye and a marking on his back)(Tanzanite's)

Opal (green and blue female pup)(Tanzanite's)

Peridot (darkish lime green male pup)(Tanzanite's)

Amethyst (shimmering purple female pup) (Tanzanite's)

(~) Omegas (the lowest of the low. usually used as slaves. pups of a raped wolf, pups of a traitor, prisoner, ect.)

Raina (Female with lime green fur, with black underbelly, chest and bottom of tail, with blue spot around her left eye, and with a radioactive sign on her hindquarter serves as a birthmark, her legs are red.) (RainbowRocky)

Solar (Female, with stunning gold fur with one gold eye and one piercing green) (WolfSeeker)

Akita (...... female wolf...... o3o) (Silverdapple1)

Crimson (Gray white female wolf with ginger streaks and brown eyes) (TigaCat)

Flash ( A female with white fur, which have auburn stripes under her eyes, which are deep grayissh hazel) (FlashingSpirits)

(~) Loners 

Autumn (Female wolf with icy fur, golden eyes and a yellow patch in the shape of a star on her side) (lasttimetraveler)