Pack of Lighted skies territory

Well, I forgot to put places on our territory to help you Rp. Here it is

We will start with the camp.

The camp is between 2 small mounts that you can easily go. The rival pack would be a problem to see where is the camp, because those mounts are blocking the view. The camp is in the middle of the territory.

In the camp there is a highledge  and a bit farther on the highledge there is a cave.  Shamans and healers den. Full of herbs and stuff. In both front sides, you can easily climb up there.  On the highledge there are rocks that goes down, and there is a secret place. Usaly Shamans and sometimes healer go there for peace or in some traditions.

Down from the highledge, there are lots of rocks that build like a huge den with lots of rooms. There are, whereinjured lay. Usualy one room belongs to one injured. The rocks on every room keep  wolves away, if they are sick with an infected illness. The place is called: Pointed rocks

Straight down from Highledge, there is a big pool full of fresh water and around it is red sand. Near the pool, there is warriors cave, hunters cave, nursing wolves cave, elders cave and Omegas cave. Omegas cave is in good position, that when a wolf is in charge to look around the camp at night, he would never miss to look at the omegas cave. Same goes to the prison. It is a cave with hardly unbrakable stick stuck in there. Only wolves, that are in charge to guard the prison, when a prisoner is in there, knows which stick and how to do it to move it off.

Near the cave-dens, there are "Mountain rocks." The are Huge 6 rocks in front, that are designed like huge pyramid stairs. The high-ranked wolves are calling meeting there. The each rock, belongs to a each rank. On the top- Alpha, Alphess. Second from the top, on the right-Beta, on the left, it is a bit smaller rock, so there is Delta. A bit smaller rock on the left is Commander and on the opposite site from commander sits Shaman. Healer usualy sits on a lower rock, but if Shaman decides that his/her apprentice is worth to be honoured as Shaman himself/herself, the Healer sits next to his mentor. Wolves must appreciate and listen of every word of shaman, as the second Beta, because they must be honored of their hard work. If healer sits next to Shaman, Wolves must appreciate him/her the same.  On the last 2 rocks, usually sits the Higher-ranked chosen senior warrior and hunter (it means experienced). They are the ones, who first howls approval or disaproval, when High-ranked wolves decides something. They Sometimes are welcomed to the decision meeting, which is a big honor.

On the next side on Mountain rocks, there is a huge cave. It is called  Crescent Plataeus (Suns cave) which inside the cave are 4 caves. In each one of these caves belongs to a High-ranked wolves. Usualy Delta is sleeping in the last cave, Commander in the last in opposite side, Beta and Alpha (Alphess or both)- in the middle.

There is a tree-rock, between the Mountain rocks and caves (Hunsters, warriors, Nursing wolves). Each night, one warrior is sitting on a tree rock and guarding the camp. Oh, the Tree-rock looks like a huge tall rock, that only warriors are trained to can climb the rocks.

Oh and fresh-killed pile is near the fresh-pool.

_ Outside the camp

Oh, before I start, Remember that the camp is just grassy, the tree are around the camp, there are few trees that are inside.

There are few places, that are good for RP:

Snake trees- the place, with full of adders, but with lots of herbs too. Shamans and healers know how to pick herbs without distracting adders and they are only ones alow to know

Splashing stones- the sunniest place, near the river. The river sets bounderies with rival pack.

Fox dens- there was a fox den a long time ago, now it the best place to hide pups and elders when enemies attacked the camp.

Prey-stones- a very good place to hunt, there are alots of prey there, even in the winter.

Star-pool- a Shamans meeting place, from both packs. They meet each-other in full-moon and share herb new and stuff. Sometimes they go there to share dreams with their ancestors to ask questions.

(Other places you can make out, just post a comment below and I will write it)