Rp 2

Harsh winter, no food. All the pack member are starving. The howl of the pack leader summoned all the pack members for a new mission. He looked at alphess and other high-ranked wolves, that were sitting on the high rocks as him. They were skinny, all the bones were cracking, but their spirits as their other pack members- are high as ever.

"The winter is the worst time, that our ancestors in the sky had made, but we are strong and I believe that the solution, which I made will be helpfull to make our pack to survive and be strong as ever" he looked at his wolves and with a deep sigh spoked "we are going to expand the unknown territory"

The high-ranked wolfes gasped. The unknwon territory is dangerious and misterious. Legends has spoken that once a wolf enters, he never returns.

"Its too dangerious!" one of the pack wolves howle. Others nodded, even they had no other choice.

"The unknwon territory is too misterious, but its the only choice we have. If we wont eat until next moon shape, the pack will be full of dead bodies" Ruby spoke quetly.

"I found a little pack of elks, but they are weak and skinny as we are. " the commander-Jay spoke.

"Be prepared my pack, until next moon shape, we will envade the new territory" Alpha spoke his last words and jumped off the rock weakly.