#1 - The Years That Passed

EDITED

***

Italy,Sicily: Vongola HQ

Third Person's POV

A young, brown eyed brunette named Sawada Tsunayoshi, or Tsuna for short, sat behind a beautifully carved mahogany table reading through series of paperwork muttering along the words of 'stupid guardians making me do this stupid paperwork' while thinking of ways to torture certain cloud, mist, storm and lightning guardians for giving him so much papers when he just finished the previous stack just two hours ago.

The young Decimo paused in his movements feeling the cool nature breeze hit his face.

Tsuna looked outside the open window, where the cloudless blue sky greeted his brown orbs, anger already forgotten and thought of how much time has passed since the removal of the Arcobaleno curse.

It had been ten years after the Rainbow Arc., after Reborn and the others' curse was lifted, and even then everything and everyone was still the same.

A week after the lifting of the curse everyone settled down for awhile to rest their bodies until they returned to their original loud and crazy everyday routine.

The Arcobalenos stayed at a mansion Vongola built in the outskirts of Namimori until they returned to their original bodies, which only lasted a few weeks.

Afterwards, the Arcobaleno, except Reborn, split ways to continue whatever it was they were doing before they were called by Checkerface,now called Kawahira, but not before thanking him for freeing them of the curse, and although they didn't voice it out to the young Sawada they all swore to repay him someday, unknowist to them he knew all along.

Within the weeks of growth and recovery, Tsuna's tutor was with him to pursuade(and tor-tutor) Tsuna to become Vongola Decimo. Two months after that Reborn finally manage to get him to accept his title, but it took longer than the hitman had planned.

The Inheritance Ceremony happened four months after Reborn's persuation, and everyone attended to witness another heir take up the title of 'Boss'.

The Shimon Famiglia was forced to attend Tsuna's inheritance ceremony saying he won't let the ceremony start unless he sees him and his family there.

His best friend and current boss of Shimon, Enma, told him that they didn't want to attend because they were embarrassed of the trouble they had caused last time, but Tsuna had assured him that he himself will explain everything so that the misunderstandings with Shimon would be cleared.

Enma consulted with his family and although reluctant, agreed they would attend.

True to his word, when Shimon had shone up at the ceremony Tsuna had explained the details to everyone in some way that would be acceptable but left out the important details that needed to stay between only Vongola and Shimon.

The Varia, of course attended along with the Cavallone Family, Giglio Nero Family, CEDEF, the ex-Arcobalenos, suprisingly; the newly formed Gesso and Millifiore Familys, Kawahira and a lot more.

A few weeks after Tsuna's Inheritance Ceremony in Japan, the Varia had stayed at Namimori(suprisingly, with Xanxus, but he stayed at the hotel) saying their boss wanted to test his strength, and if deemed worthy(as Xanxus had said) Varia will obey his orders, sometimes(as Xanxus said).

Xanxus had 'tested' Tsuna and his gaurdian's abilities which conssisted of a weather against weather battle until an opponent had gone off to La-La Land.

Of course the battle wasn't easy but the Decimo and his gaurdians had managed to win their own battles (except Lambo but he fought well) and had gained the Varia's word on obeying his commands... Sometimes(Xanxus once again added).

After Tsuna had accepted his position he immediately went straight to CEDEF, but not before finishing the things he needed to do at the mansion so he wouldn't be tortured by his 'angelic'(as he said so) tutor, to consult with his father, Sawada Iemitsu, to retire to be with his mother, Sawada Nana as he can't anymore because of the workload he's about to receive.

Of course Iemitsu had argued at first but once he heard of his son's reason he immediately agreed not wanting his wife to be all alone and left CEDEF in his pupil's, Basil's, hands.

Tsuna smiled as he remembered all the good times he spent with his friends and family during this past ten years.

All those times he played with Fuuta, I-pin, Bianchi, and Lambo, the times Reborn would train him mercilessly dragging Dino and Enma in the tortures when he felt like it, the times he drank tea with Byakuran, Yuni, Gamma, Kawahira, and Reborn. Though at first Gamma and Reborn refused and pointed their weapons at Byakuran and Kawahira, but dropped them when byakuran said:

'Calm down. I will never touch Yuni-chan much less lay a finger on her because I know the whole mafia world would be after my head, and that would be quite troublesome, plus it's quite rude to refuse such an offer from a former enemy now friend.'

and Kawahira stated:

'I have no intention of harming any of you since my work now is protecting the tri-ni-sette, besides, is it wrong to come and attend tea when your invited?'

Although when Reborn and Gamma heard the last lines they turned their heads at Tsuna and demanded for an explanation.

Tsuna, who wanted to live for awhile longer said: "I wanted to form an alliance with the Gesso family, Millfiore family and Uncle Kawahira since both treasured the Tri-ni-sette and attended my ceremony. Plus there really is no need to keep your gaurd up around them since they have no reason to attack or harm anyone knowing that it could endanger the trust they formed with me and Yuni, which could result in war that could result in destroying the balance of the Tri-ni-sette. Besides, the didn't attack me at the ceremony when they had the chance, which was a lot might I add."

Tsuna remembered how he almost laughed out loud when he saw realization dawn on Gamma's face and Reborn's eyes, mostly Reborn though; he chuckled at that memory and shook his head in amusement. But Tsuna's good moments was short lived when his storm gaurdian, Gokudera Hayato, entered his office carrying a huge pile of papers waiting to be signed.

Certainly though, that all The Years That Passed were very memorial. And he couldn't wait to create more with his family... After he finishes with the stacks of paperwork in his office.

***
Greetings, new readers! I'm very excited to go through this story with you, so please do relax and enjoy! If you have any questions do not gesitate to ask! Thanks!

Hello old readers! Thank you all for being patient with me and my story. Thank you so much everyone! Anyway, this is the edited version and I hope it's better than the last one.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is not mine it rightfully belongs to Amano Akira. I also don't own the pictures I have and will post with the chapters. That includes the story pic.

Date editing finished:
08/01/16
Time editing finished:
03:13 a.m.