#6 - The Reunion: Fetching The Guests

EDITED

***

Japan, Namimori: Namimori Middle School

Third Person's POV

Hibari Kyoya stepped out of his vehicle followed closely by his wife and fellow guardian, Hibari Chrome.

The Cloud guardian was wearing his black suit and purple undershirt matching his wife's clothes which was also all black except for her indigo blouse.

Chrome grabbed Hibari's arm and together they made their way towards the entrance, completely aware of the many eyes watching them curiously.

Every ex-student that came to attend was looking outside the window wondering who the mysterious pair is.

Fortunately, Kyoya and Chrome finally entered the building before the others could even figure out who they were.

While walking up the stairs Chrome noticed the expression her dear husband was making and giggled softly, Kyoya looked down at her from the corner of his eye before returning his attention towards the flight of stairs.

Chrome heard his unsaid question and smiled; with her hand she tugged him closer to her. Kyoya felt her tug his arm and leaned down just in time for her lips to meet his cheek.

Caught off guard he stopped climbing and looked at her with his impassive expression but deep in his eyes swirled confusion, Chrome smiled and pulled him up the stairs once more.

"Don't make that expression Kyoya, boss just wants to make sure everyone is safe. You know how he is, whether the person be someone who hurt him in the past or not he will always forgive them,"

Chrome stopped infront of her previous classroom door with Kyoya still beside her, she smiled brighter and let his arm fall limp beside him.

"And that also includes his classmates."

Kyoya grunted before pulling the door open letting his companion enter before him.

The adults turned to look from the window to the open door and gaped at the sight of the beautiful purple-headed woman and handsome black-haired man that they just saw from the window.

"Chrome-chan~!" exclaimed Kyoko excitedly walking towards said female with her bestfriend in tow. The two girls engulfed the poor lady in a welcoming bear hug before engaging themselves in a conversation, however, that was cut short by Kyoya, who cleared his throat catching the girls' attention.

Mochizuki Kyoko's eyes lit up at the sight of the familiar person behind Chrome, and coolly Kyoya told them, "Ladies, there are plenty of time for you to chat at the reunion later, for now we have something to do."

Kyoko smiled at him before nodding her head in understanding.

Sasagawa Hana, however, stared at him for a moment before giving the male a knowing smile.

"I suppose everyone else is here huh, Hibari? Considering the two of you are here and the group sponsoring this reunion has a rather familiar name."

Was what Hana said as she made her way to her seat and at the same time whispers were heard around the room as the people occupying it questioned each other, 'Hibari? Did she mean the Hibari Kyoya?.', 'Chrome? Weren't she our classmate sometime before?', 'Everyone? What does she mean everyone?' and 'Kuro- I mean Sasagawa-san knows the people sponsoring our reunion?'.

The ex-student's loud whispering was interrupted when the door, once again, opened.

This time the principal entered the room together with Mochida Kensuke, the ex-captain of the kendo club.