#4 - Arriving in Japan!

EDITED

***

Third Person's POV

Tsuna happily stretched his arms as he and his family exit Vongola Private Airport enjoying the cool breeze of Namimori.

In the backround were Ryohei shouting 'We are extremely back!' while punching the air, Lambo beside him covering his ears complaining about the other being so loud, Hayato having a one-sided argument with the Rain Guardian which consisted of him lecturing Takeshi about something and said person laughing without a care, Kyoya a little far from everyone a phone in one hand and Chrome's hand in the other while said girl busied herself with Hibird, Mukoro had already left saying his girlfriend is waiting for him at one of the caffe's Vongola owned, and Reborn beside him polishing his Leon-gun smirking in amusement at him whilst Tsuna merely shook his head at his family not even bothering to tell them to keep quiet knowing they'll stop for a moment before ressuming wherever they left off, though Tsuna was inwardly thanking them for not destroying anything... Yet.

The young Don opened his eyes and caught sight of a black limousine with the Vongola emblem and his driver, Mattsunoshi or Mattsun standing by the open door.

"Greetings Tsuna-sama, Reborn, Vongola Guardians!" Mattsun greeted everyone with his usual gentle smile when they reached him.

"Good morning Mattsun, how are you?" Tsuna greeted back as did his guardians in their own special ways while the hitman in a fedora nodded in acknowledgement.

"I'm doing well, Tsuna-sama. Where are you headed today? To the mansion or your house?"

"The mansion first, Mattsun I have things to finish there before going home."

"Understood." Mattsun nodded as he waited for Tsuna and the rest to enter the vehicle before closing the door and making his way to his seat then driving off afterwards.

As the limousine slowed to stop infront of the Vongola mansion, the head butler and head maid immedietely stood at opposite sides of the mansion doors with the maids and butlers following their lead and waited for their boss to exit the limo.

When the door was opened by Mattsun, the first to step out was the Storm Guardian.

"Welcome back, Gokudera-sama."

With a serious look in his face Hayato nodded in greeting and proceeded to enter the mansion not even bothering to wait for his companions as he already told his boss he would go ahead and start the job given to him.

As Hayato dissapeared into the mansion the workers greeted the next Guardian to exit, which was---

"Welcome back Yamamoto-sama."

---Takeshi. Unlike Hayato, Takeshi smiled at the employees and greeted them back before heading into the mansion with the same reason as the earlier guardian.

After him would be--

"Welcome back Sasagawa-sama, Bovino-sama."

--Ryohei and Lambo. Ryohei greeted them back enthuesiastically while the other greeted back them lazily. Unlike the first two, they stayed behind and waited for the rest.

Exiting next would be another pair,

"Greetings Hibari-sama, Lady Hibari."

Kyoya and Chrome. Kyoya, a little like Hayato, nodded to them while Chrome, a bit like Takeshi, acknowledged their greeting with a kind smile. And much like the two guardians before them they waited for their boss as well.

Of course, before the Sky would appear his tutor must exit first. And so Reborn stepped out with a smirk in his lips, a mischievious glint in his eyes, and an aura that clearly screamed 'I have something planned and it will bring chaos.'

Despite shaken voices, the maids and butlers still greeted the hitman like they did any other time he would come and visit with the Decimo.

"W-Welcome back Reborn-sama."

Nodding in acceptance, Reborn dissapeared to, undoubtedly, continue with his plan concering the class reunion that will happen eight days from today.

Finally, Tsuna stepped out the vehicle, unlike Reborn, with a soft smile formed in his lips, a welcome feeling in his eyes, and an accepting aura.

"Welcome back Decimo-sama." Every maid and butler greeted a joyous expression covering their faces.

Tsuna walked futher infront of his four guardians present and said, "It's good to be back."

With that Tsuna entered the mansion followed by his remaining famiglia only to be informed that all his paperworks from Italy had been shipped here and was doubled due to the ever wonderful Varia.

***
TBC

Date editing finished:
08/06/15
Time editing finished:
02:54 a.m.