It's okay princess

One of the only benefits of sitting at the very back of stage, is the ability to see everything going on around you. Unlike Michael, Luke, and Calum, who can only see what goes on directly in front of and sometimes beside them, Ashton can see everything.

            Tonight, however, that was a problem.

            It was the first night of the Rock Out With Your Socks Out tour, and apparently Luke felt like being a tease. First off, he brought a guy from the crowd in to play guitar, and then he preceded to compliment him, not only on his guitar skills, but also his looks. He knew this would drive Ashton crazy; and as if that wasn't enough, Luke was wearing a pair of bright pink lace panties underneath his skinny jeans, knowing that Ashton would be the only one able to notice every time he bent down in front of him.

            After the show was over, and the four boys went back into their dressing room, Ashton made it obvious to Michael and Calum that he and Luke needed some privacy. As always, Michael felt like making some smartass comment, but saw the heat in Ashton's eyes and decided that wouldn't be a good idea at the moment.

            Once Michael and Calum went down the hall to the bathroom, Ashton roughly grabbed Luke by the elbow and jerked him off of the leather couch he was sat on, before shoving him into the nearest wall, keeping their bodies close.

            "What the hell is wrong with you, you fucking slut?!" Ashton hissed through gritted teeth, his mouth mere centimeters away from Luke's, their warm breath mingling in the tension filled air between them.

            Luke bit his lip, suppressing a smirk, knowing that his intentions had succeeded, "I don't know what you're talking about."

            Ashton's eyebrows furrowed in frustration, as he reached up and grabbed Luke's face, squeezing hard as he spat out, "you fucking know what you did. Flirting with another guy on stage and wearing slutty lingerie under your stage clothes? You knew that'd drive me fucking crazy!" he finished, before letting go of Luke's face, which was turning red where his boyfriend's hands had been just seconds before.

            Luke tried to act apologetic, "I-I'm sorry, Ashton," he said, in a quivering tone.

            "Sorry, huh? Seems like someone who does shit like this isn't sorry, nor do they plan to be. I think you deserve to be punished, maybe that'll teach you a lesson, hm?" Ashton said, as his hands grazed Luke's sides, stopping at his waist and squeezing as hard as he could, causing Luke to feel his fingernails in his skin, even through his t-shirt.

            Ashton kept his nails in Luke's sides as he started kissing along his neck, along with harsh sucking and biting. Luke couldn't form words at this point, and was simply breathing heavily, with some whimpers moving past his lips every so often.

            "Are you enjoying this, you slut?! You're supposed to be punished!" Ashton yelled, as he stopped kissing Luke's neck, resulting in a moan from the younger boy.

            "N-no...I'm not, my neck hurts." Luke said, being halfway serious, since Ashton had bit pretty hard into his neck, probably leaving bruises.

            "Well you better get used to it, I've barely started," Ashton said, slowly grinding his crotch against Luke's, as their eyes stayed locked intensely, and both were hard at this point, needing some form of release from the tight jeans. "Get on your knees." Ashton demanded, as he let go of Luke's waist, pushing him downwards.

            Once Luke was down on the floor, Ashton could see how uncomfortable he looked having to deal with the raging hard on squeezed into his tight jeans, which made him smirk. He then unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them halfway down his thighs, as well as his boxers, which caused his boner to spring free, very close to Luke's face.